4.6

$19.20 on Lovely Skin
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

Forever an HG of mine. Love love love it. Really good price, good pigment. It does last all day and beautiful color.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

8 months ago

I don’t know why I didn’t try this sooner! It reminds me of Beccas moonlight hightlight.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesGreen

8 months ago

One of the few popular highlighters that works for me. This isn't glittery and isn't too dark. I'm light neutral-cool-yellow-olive nc17-20. This blends so nicely with my skin and is neutral with some warmth without being too gold (which doesn't look well on me). The color is a light, slightly warm beige. The blending is lovely and this is an awesome color for summer highlighting. I use this for cheekbones, nose tip, cupids bow, inner eye, and as eyeshadow on the lid or brow bone. The mirror is also very good. Would definitely rebuy. Lovely. Uploading a pic of me wearing this (dark hair, whitr shirt).

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

from

8 months ago

I absolutely adore this product and have done for years. This is virtually the only highlighter I reach for, no matter the makeup look or occasion. It has a very strong highlighting effect without the use of big, chunky glitter particles. With different brushes or techniques, it can be applied heavily but it can also be done very subtly. The colour is a stunning bright champagne that is very easy to blend and I have found that it works universally with any colours or styles I do for a makeup look. I don't always wear highlighter, but on the days where I apply this, it just brightens my face instantly and can glamorize a look as soon as I dust it on. I will always repurchase this highlighter and I'd be gutted if they ever discontinue it.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

This has been my go to highlighter for years even before highlighting became a “thing”. I maybe bought my first one in 2010? It’s the perfect color (for me), blends into my skin seamlessly so it doesn’t look like a stripe, and the packaging is adorable. It also lasts well on my skin throughout the day compared to other highlighters (for some reason my skin eats up the Becca ones on me). I’m probably on my third or fourth one. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

love it so much ❤️❤️❤️

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

a year ago

This is a gorgeous and intense highlighter, BUT my main issue was that it did not stay put. At the end of the night it would have pretty much disappeared from my cheekbones and ended up all over my face (even though I did NOT touch my face at all) and it would make my skin/foundation appear heavy and awful. Also, from an angle where you didn't see the shine it appeared a little ashy. (I'm an NC15)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

a year ago

I absolutely adore this highlighter - I just wish it wasn't so expensive but it's one of my favourite ones I've ever tried.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

Mary Lou was the first higher end highlighter I ever used. I was skeptical about it at first but after a few uses, I was sold. It’s a light gold that can really beam if packed on or with less, can make you look heathily shiny. In my experience, it has to be packed up to the intensity I love. I typically love a blinding highlight. If I don’t know what to use, I tend to reach for this one. The price isn’t too steep either and it lasts for hours during an event. I’ve made a big dent in mine, which goes to show how much I have reached for it over the years. A fuss free product and I understand the cult following behind it, give it a try if you’d like.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

It’s a very natural highlight but definitely buildable, although a little bit light I feel like it would fit a lot of skin tones.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18