Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
Soap & Glory Hand Food

Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Alicylate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)

I love this hand cream!

on 8/26/2018 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice hand cream at a reasonable price and size ($10CAD). Does a great job at hydrating my hands but it’s neither too rich or too light. Doesn’t leave any greasiness of my hands which I despise. Smell is nice and not overpowering. This also leave a “coating” on your hands, not like residue grease but as if you put a smoothing primer on your hands. Gives your hands that silky/slippery feel which I assume would be the silicones in this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've tried many, MANY hand creams and this is definitely among my favorites. It's rich enough to be very moisturizing but not at all greasy. It adds moisture without adding any weird residue the way some hand products do; it all sinks in beautifully. I was not a huge fan of the scent at first, but I've grown to love it. If you don't like strong fragrances you may not like this. I love it and will definitely buy many times!

on 1/18/2018 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really wish I could love this stuff. My hands are so very dry as of late, and as an active WAHM, I need something that soaks in quickly and works without endless reapplication. This cream does all of that. But the smell! I must be smelling something that the other reviewers aren't, because it doesn't smell soft and sugary and floral to me -- it smells harsh and astringent. I've tried to deal with it, but it's just far too strong a fragrance for me to handle on other people, let alone anywhere near my face.

S&G, make an unscented version of this and I'll be a customer for life!

on 1/4/2018 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although this cream was non-greasy, Hand Food did not moisturize or soften my hands. In fact, after the initial application wore off, I felt as if I hadn't apply hand cream at all.

This is the BEST hand cream I have ever used. I’ve tried them all-either they were too greasy or unable to moisturize my hands. This however, is perfect! Sinks right in & keeps my hands baby soft, even in the coldest of weathers! Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I recently bought this in a gift set for my mom for Christmas and she's in love with it! If you're familiar with gloves in a bottle, it's very similar. Our hands get very cracked and dry in the winter time, but immediately after applying just the smallest dab and rubbing it in our hands feel hydrated and like satin. It smells so wonderful and we're able to use our cell phones without leaving grease streaks across the screens. I think this one belongs on my 2 Die 4 list. I hated using lotion because it always left my hands greasy but everything about this product is luxurious! I'd recommend this to any one of my friends! And at a great price, who could argue it? We've already returned to purchase 2 more bottles just to have in stock! Give this a go if you want baby soft skin that glows and smells heavenly.

I got this in a gift set last holiday season. I always hear how amazing Soap and Glory is, so I wanted to give it a try. I didn’t like this hand cream. I didn’t like the scent and I felt like it took forever to sink into the skin. I also didn’t feel like it was all that moisturizing. I have been pushing myself to use up my tube before I go back to using my L’Occitane hand creams. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase and I just don’t see the reason for all the hype behind the brand.

on 10/10/2017 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely love the smell of this hand cream! Has a sweet, sugary, floral smell. Absorbs into my hands quickly and doesn't leave them feeling greasy, just really, REALLY soft. In love! Will definitely repurchase this.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While this isn't my holy grail hand cream (that would be Trader Joe's Shea Butter hand cream), I like this one a lot too. I use the TJ's version during the day, when I can just sit and let the ultra-rich formula sink in for a few minutes before I have to touch anything. I prefer the Soap & Glory version for night time, because it absorbs super-fast and has a light version of the Original Pink scent that isn't overwhelming when placed near my face. I always sleep with my hands close to my face, and since this is light and quick-absorbing, I don't have to worry about the oils from it getting on my face and messing with my facial skincare. It does feel luxurious going on, and I wake up with soft hands. If you prefer a lighter, less oily hand cream during the day then this would work for that as well. The tube is pretty generous, and I'd say that one would last for several weeks to months, depending on how much you use and how often.

Popular Lotions / Creams