Soap & Glory Hand Food

Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Alicylate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)

on 12/28/2016 7:06:00 PM

This smelled so good to me (floral) and moisturized pretty well. I kept this in my bag mostly and applied when i felt my hands were getting dry. I don't have a problem with any intense dryness, but sometimes my hands are ashy and need some lotion. I would not purchase again because it seems to have expired faster than what it says on the packaging. At most I've had this for 11 months and it says it should be good until 24 months after opening. The consistency of it seems fine but the smell is not nice anymore. Not particularly rancid rotten egg smelling, but it's unpleasant.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've heard a lot about this hand cream but never lived near a store that carried S&G. My local Ulta just got this brand in and decided to pick this hand cream up. I do love it. The scent is on the strong side but it's so pretty. It smells like nothing out there. It does sink right into the skin and doesn't make your hands feel greasy.

on 12/26/2016 10:54:00 AM

Awful. The smell instantly gave me a headache. The actual feel of the lotion was okay. Just a typical hand cream. But the smell, no. Instant no. I'm glad I only bought a small tube of this. I don't even see myself going through the rest of it and this was only the second use. I may give away or something but this is definitely not a repurchase.

on 11/13/2016 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Kind of pricey and on the fence about the strong scent, reminded me a Cosmopolitan. Formula not anything special.

on 10/22/2016 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Gone through about 4 tubes of this stuff which says a lot. It smells gorgeous and does a nice job at moisturising. Tube is very nice. Recently however my skin seems to be reacting to fragrances and I've switched to an unscented e45 hand cream which I find moisturises better than this. I have liked this hand Cream for some time now I just feel I have moved on to something even better and therefore with the heavy fragrance and expensive ish price tag probably will stick with the e45 from now on which seems to be working amazingly well.

on 10/17/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Fantastic hand cream. Keeps your hands soft and moisturized, with long-lasting effects. I've repurchased many tubes of this throughout the years.

One time, I did have a weird experience with this product, however. One of my travel size tubes ended up going bad or something after two months, way before the "use by" date. The cream became super watery and dispensed as the texture of cottage cheese. It also smelled "off", smelling similar to Play-doh, rather than the pleasant powdery citrus scent it's supposed to have. It might've been because I had left that tube in the car plenty of times, although it's not like I live in a sweltering desert or anything. Might've simply been a bad batch, who knows.

Regardless, this is a HG for me and my lizard hands. It's super affordable, too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my fave and best purchases so far of 2016!!! I don't know what I was waiting for, I guess because I smelled a Soap & Glory product years ago (and might have even used the test bottle), that the smell way back then put me off (and I can't remember which product I tried back then, just that I did not care for the smell and it was strong enough to make me put it back on the shelf even if it did "work" for me, which from what I remember, back then it did nothing for me--but again, I cannot remember which product it was. Just I am 99% sure it was not this one!!).

Well... this does not have that (to me) odd floral strange scent. On the very front of this says shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow... WHAT?!? Marshmallow...? LOL..why not!! ;) All I know is this smells slightly sweet but not overly obnoxiously sweet. But scent aside, to me, product performance matters. And this works wonderfully!! Smooths my skin on my hands and makes them feel baby soft. Literally, the very first time I used this, it instantly transformed my hands from looking old at 45 years old, to making my hands look 25 years old again!! Wonderful stuff!! And so glad it is not the weird obnoxious synthetic floral scent that I seem to associate with (most) Soap and Glory products. This also is not terribly priced. I picked this up at Ulta on sale for under $7.00. I am going to see if they make this in a travel or trial size for my purse. This size could be put in my purse, but a smaller version for the purse would be great.

The tube has a convenient flip-top which is easy top open and close which my bad wrists appreciate, plus it is convenient not to get messy with this. Will definitely repurchase!!

on 3/23/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love this hand cream!! I live in a very dry climate, so my hands get really dry -- especially in winter! this absorbs very quickly into my skin and has a very nice fragrance! I also use it on my feet straight out of the shower and my feet feel extremely soft! definitely worth buying and repurchasing!

on 1/25/2016 12:28:00 AM

Love this product! Makes my hands feel and smell great! Has the original Soap & Glory "perfume" smell. Moisturises my hands so nicely not leaving any greasy residue. I bought the travel size version to try and it's such a nice product to carry around especially if you are travelling as it's such a good "go-to" product that you definitely won't be disappointed in. As all Soap & Glory products, it has lovely, pretty packaging and only costed me £2.50 for the travel size tube. I am definitely going to be repurchasing in the bigger tube, would recommend to all ages:)

This hand cream is great. It has their traditional pink perfume scent, but it's not overpowering. It applies very smoothly and doesn't leave extra greasey residue. It does leave your hands feeling smooth, and if you feel a "coating" I think that's just added moisture, not a gross film!
I am not usually a lotion kind of person, but this and soap and glory's righteous body butter are two favorites!!

My hands are not severely dry, so I'm not sure how this would work for someone who has very very dry hands. It's probably not as nourishing as philosophy's hands of hope cream, but this one is definitely a better value and feels luxurious when I use it!