Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Unscented

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Unscented
Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Unscented

4.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/12/2017 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It's so hydrating without leaving my hands feeling greasy, which is so rare in a hand cream. Usually, I have to rub and rub in hand cream and sometimes still feel like I need to wipe the palms of my hands.

The appearance of my hands and the condition of my cuticles has really improved while using this.

It's nice that a fragrance free option is available and it's cheap. It's just really great. It has saved my dry winter hands.

on 10/18/2016 4:24:00 AM

I have been using this moisturizer for years and I love it! But, you know how it goes...you get bored and feel the need to explore. I started using coconut oil(very high quality) because I had been hearing such great things about it. After a couple of weeks I noticed that my hands were dry and scaley. I was freaking out because they are never that way. I finally realized it had to be the coconut oil, I immediately put Norwegian hand cream on that night. The next morning I woke up to soft and smooth hands again! I will never sway again(I hope🙄)

on 5/12/2016 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best hand moisturizer I've ever used. I usually hate applying hand cream/moisturizer because I hate the feeling of greasiness or stickiness on my hands BUT THIS, it is not greasy or sticky at all, yet so moisturizing. Hands feel so soft with this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have unreasonably dry hands and cuticles, especially in winter. I had some success with AmLactin, but I really loathe the smell - some days it'd be fine, and some days it'd make me gag before I could cover it up with a better-smelling lotion (and anyway, that was a lot of lotion residue to deal with). Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Unscented doesn't smell *good*, but it's nowhere near as bad as AmLactin. It's not enough to soften my cuticles, but it's the only thing other than oil that can tame the dry skin on the inner sides of my hands. It also absorbs really fast for being such a moisturizing cream. The one major flaw is the annoying screw-on cap, which is a nuisance when I'm in a hurry and my hands are still slightly slippery from the cream. I'll probably continue repurchasing this, since I don't see myself starting now messing with applying oil to my hands 2-3 times a day.

on 4/28/2015 5:30:00 PM

Water can dehydrate the skin, and as I kayak frequently and have a shower daily, my hands do get dry. I use this every night and as soon as I but it on I realise a complete difference. My hands are soft and hydrates the skin.
Would recommend for people with dry skin issues.

on 1/3/2016 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this. It is unscented and really moisturises my extremely dry, chapped, eczema prone hands. It's like a balm rather than a cream, and lasts hours even through hand washing. You only need a tiny amount as a little goes a long way. I love it!

on 1/2/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

My coworker recommended this hand cream to me when I told her I was looking for something unscented and non-greasy. This is unscented and the consistency is on the thicker side, similar to Aquaphor but not as tacky or slippery. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky, even though it's not marketed as a fast-absorbing hand cream. I'll be repurchasing this hand cream until I find something I like better.

I have eczema and my skin was in pain! This provided relief instantly and overnight it looked insanely better. I am shocked. This is now my HG. I had given up. I put it everywhere, hands (they were the worst off) feet (pretty rough as well), face and lips. I am telling you this stuff is a God send for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

My all time favorite hand cream. When hands are really really dry it is a fast relief.
I can understand when someone said that it is waxy, it is thick yes.
In my hands it works amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this one is waxy and I dont feel its great. I now use Missha's anti wrinkle and whitening hand cream which is great.

This one is a NO