Uploaded by mapn

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/14/2018

Got a teeny tiny .0125 oz tube of this as a free sample from my dermatologist. Unscented. relatively benign and only slightly greasy-feeling. Good for raw/chapped winterized skin. OK for feet, too. NOT FOR FACE.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2407 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Mar/12/2017

I love this. It's so hydrating without leaving my hands feeling greasy, which is so rare in a hand cream. Usually, I have to rub and rub in hand cream and sometimes still feel like I need to wipe the palms of my hands.

The appearance of my hands and the condition of my cuticles has really improved while using this.

It's nice that a fragrance free option is …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairRed

EyesBrown

Oct/18/2016

I have been using this moisturizer for years and I love it! But, you know how it goes...you get bored and feel the need to explore. I started using coconut oil(very high quality) because I had been hearing such great things about it. After a couple of weeks I noticed that my hands were dry and scaley. I was freaking out because they are never that way. I finally realized it had to be the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromDiJO

May/12/2016

This is the best hand moisturizer I've ever used. I usually hate applying hand cream/moisturizer because I hate the feeling of greasiness or stickiness on my hands BUT THIS, it is not greasy or sticky at all, yet so moisturizing. Hands feel so soft with this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromWarbo

Jan/03/2016

I absolutely love this. It is unscented and really moisturises my extremely dry, chapped, eczema prone hands. It's like a balm rather than a cream, and lasts hours even through hand washing. You only need a tiny amount as a little goes a long way. I love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/28/2015

Water can dehydrate the skin, and as I kayak frequently and have a shower daily, my hands do get dry. I use this every night and as soon as I but it on I realise a complete difference. My hands are soft and hydrates the skin.
Would recommend for people with dry skin issues.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

Feb/19/2015

I have unreasonably dry hands and cuticles, especially in winter. I had some success with AmLactin, but I really loathe the smell - some days it'd be fine, and some days it'd make me gag before I could cover it up with a better-smelling lotion (and anyway, that was a lot of lotion residue to deal with). Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Unscented doesn't smell *good*, but it's …Read more

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/17/2015

I have eczema and my skin was in pain! This provided relief instantly and overnight it looked insanely better. I am shocked. This is now my HG. I had given up. I put it everywhere, hands (they were the worst off) feet (pretty rough as well), face and lips. I am telling you this stuff is a God send for me.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/29/2015

My all time favorite hand cream. When hands are really really dry it is a fast relief.
I can understand when someone said that it is waxy, it is thick yes.
In my hands it works amazing.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

1.0

May/27/2014

this one is waxy and I dont feel its great. I now use Missha's anti wrinkle and whitening hand cream which is great.

This one is a NO

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35