4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This the best hand cream I have ever tried. It makes the hands soft and gets absorbed very fast.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 months ago

I wonder if the “regular” formula is now unscented. In any case, the tube I have does not unscented, but if it has a fragrance I do not detect it. I apply this at night because the texture is very waxy. As it is very thick, I apply it this way: I put a dime size amount in my palm and then dab a smear on each nail and each knuckle. So initially I am applying only to the backs of each hand. I use all fingers of one hand to rub those smears into each knuckle and nail. Now I have it on all fingertips. As it warms up I start rubbing hands together to get it all smeared in everywhere. The name of the game is getting a thin layer all over but making sure all cuticles and knuckles get attention. I wake up with very smooth hands! Best stuff but I usually don’t wear during the day because of the waxy feeling.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

6 months ago

Goes on a little oily...I've found the best way to use this on me...I spread it on the backs of my hands and let it sink in about 5 mins...then rub it in the rest of my hands

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

a year ago

Great handcream! I've been noticing my hands getting a little rough looking lately and needed to try something that was both easy and effective. I'm not usually a handcream person as most are too greasy, leave a gross film that rubs off on phone, paper, work station, etc. This stuff just melts right into the skin even with the fact that it feels very similar to vaseline. B hu the time I've worked it into my hands I can just go about doing what I need to do. So far the state of my hands is changing to something more favorable and I will be picking up another for desk at work.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

I wish this came in a bigger size! I work in the medical field so I constantly wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, and rubbing alcohol. My hands get so dry during the winter. I’ve tried so many lotions and creams. A coworker bought this and brought it in for our station. Works like a dream. It feels greasy when you first apply it but sinks in fast. My hands have never felt so soft. You only need a small amount. Even after I wash my hands or shower my hands still feel soft.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

a year ago

Purchased a tiny travel size of this to see if it's as effective as all the reviews suggest. Unfortunately I couldn't get past the texture - it's pretty similar to Vaseline and just sits on the surface of my hands. I also have a habit of sleeping on my left side with my hand between my cheek and the pillow...not good as my face started to break out on that side. I didn't understand what was happening at first until I asked myself "what do I do differently with that side of my face?" and suddenly it clicked! For extremely dry hands this is probably brilliant, but anything less than I wouldn't suggest this. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

I have an old package. It doesn't go bad after many years. It has a nice light scent. The only thing I do not like about this hand cream is that it is hard/rough to rub/lather on the skin. It is hard to find good hand creams, but I think I prefer a hand cream that's a bit easier to lather.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Got a teeny tiny .0125 oz tube of this as a free sample from my dermatologist. Unscented. relatively benign and only slightly greasy-feeling. Good for raw/chapped winterized skin. OK for feet, too. NOT FOR FACE.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

I just brought this cream as my hands are sore red and I've got some eczema on my right hand that's sore from all my hand washing I do I thought I would try this as it was on special I like how it feels after it exsorbs into your skin it feels soft but it is greasy to if you use more then a pea sized amount I think this would be good to use at night with some gloves on to keep in the moisture it feels like a ointment more then a cream to me I've just got it so it will take some more time to see how I feel about it I do like how it's small enough to put in my handbag I'll get a bigger one once and if I like it better then my normal hand cream which is Aveeno intense relief hand cream that my go to cream I always have it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

2 years ago

i have been using it for years.The only cream that helps my hands and removes dryness.I have cats and when they scratch me i use it and i feel better the other day.I haven't found a cream like that.Also it is very cheap.I totally recommend it.I will buy it again and again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure