4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

This review is for the Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Hand Cream in the blue and white tube. It's very similar to Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Fragrance Free. Like the Neutrogena, it's odorless and a small dab will coat both hands. However, I don't find this cream hydrating enough. It's like it just provides a barrier without enough moisture. When I use this, I feel like my hands keep calling out for more moisture. This is a good value especially compared to the cost of the Neutrogena brand. I would use this in an emergency, but I doubt I will repurchase. I vastly prefer Avon's Moisture Therapy Calming Relief Hand Cream instead.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

like many other reviewers, I too like this hand cream. The comparison with Neutrogena's Norwegian formula is spot-on; like all the BEST hand creams, it takes a "long" time for the waxy/greasy cream to sink in. frustrating as that is, once it becomes one with your skin, it stays around for a good long time, even through hand washing! very light fragrance, very good price, packaging that makes it able to get the last drop out, ease of access-all good reasons to try this great product out!

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This is my favorite hand cream! I was on a mission to find one equally as good in stores so I didn't have to place an order when I needed it. I shopped at the Mall of America and tried (and purchased!) MANY hand creams from many of the mall's stores, yet none of them ended up comparing to the Avon hand cream. This hand cream is very thick and it doesn't have a strong or perfume-y scent. It's just FABULOUS.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is one of my favourite hand creams because it sinks in really fast and you dont get stuff stuck to your hand. It also moisturizes well.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

2.0

5 years ago

I can see why so many people rave about this cream, there is something very satisfying with putting this product on my dry hands. However, this is where my love with this cream ends. Once I put it on it takes hours for the cream to fully absorb; the hands feel sticky and greasy. My search for a rich hand cream, which is easily absorbed continues....

About reviewer (740 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I've always has an issue with dry, dry, skin. Sometimes my hands would get so dry that they would crack and bleed. I eventually found a cream that did good things for me, but it was immensely greasy and very expensive. I tried this cream thinking that it wouldn't be as good. But I was wrong. The cream is much cheaper than my original brand, it's not greasy, and keeps my hands moisturized and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone who has rough, dry skin. It's soothing and does not burn as it is unscented. Truly my favourite hand cream

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

6 years ago

the best way I can describe this is: honey yesssss! This stuff is my HG hand cream. The price is right and its almost always on sale at Avon in the large size or the pocket size. Even after washing my hands with soap and water, a little bit of film remains from prior use. It leaves my hands very soft. It is unscented which I love! it is a similar texture if not identical to Neutrogena's original hand cream. It's kind of a waxy cream, if that makes sense. my mom used to use this emotion when I was a kid and anytime my hands were dry, I would get some from her purse. This is one thing of hers could I still use that as an adult that has withstood the test of time. I give these out when they go on sale around the holidays as stocking stuffers. I keep plenty in my house, car, purse and even in my desk at work so I'm never without it. I would recommend that they find a better delivery system since sometimes the cap can unscrew in your purse over time. But this stuff is good to the last drop. I also think that this should be available in a larger pump size, not to be confused with the body lotion pump

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

6 years ago

I'm not a fan of most Avon products, but I've been using this one for years! As a PP mentioned, this product comes in the blue and white tube, not the yellow and white one pictured. I wait til this goes on sale for $1.99 to stock up, so it's really cheap. Goes on thick, so you only need a little, and really does last through hand washing. Sinks in and doesn't make your hands greasy. Very moisturizing!

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

7 years ago

Both the original Moisture therapy handcream (I have used as a facecream in particularly cold weather) and the Intensive version (a newer addition to the line) are fantastic creams, mildly scented, and so moisturising really cures the itchy dermatitis I get on my hands. I use in conjunction with the Silicone glove for household chores and love them all. Plus a little hint - the Intensive version is identical to Neutrogenas Norwegian formula cream but at a third the price!

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Love this product. I have been using it for years! It goes on a bit thick and greasy but absorbs quickly and wonderfully. Great for dry hands and I found it lasts through a hand washing.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm