Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by age: 36-43
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

4.5

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Yes, Amazing. I'm prone to breakouts on my chin and hate waiting days for them to go away. This stuff gets rid of my outbreaks overnight. A must have for acne prone skin. Works better than any of my acne cream prescriptions.

on 3/14/2017 12:53:00 PM

One I keep coming back to. Treats blemishes overnight. Even nasty ones are significantly improved. Agree the smell sucks but I can handle it due to the results.

on 10/30/2016 11:15:00 PM

Ugh I've put off writing this review for a long time. This product does a great job treating breakouts, even those frustrating deep cysts that form on my chin. However, the smell is an absolute nightmare! I can barely sleep when using it because my nose things I'm resting my head on a pillow stuffed with rotten eggs. I know other users don't mind this smell, but I'm always overly sensitive when it comes to smells, so take my opinion with a grain of salt ;) I would use eradicate more frequently if the smell weren't so bothersome. One method I use to cope with this has been to cover the spot where I apply the Eradikate with a small band-aid. This minimizes the smell and doesn't result in me having to wash the comforter and blankets off my bed each time I use this medication. Despite, the drawbacks, I am currently on my second bottle. It is good to have on hand for those pimples that will not go away with benzoyl peroxide or salycilic acid. If there were another product that could be used to neutralize the sulfuric odor after applying Eradikate solution, this would be 5 stars.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't expecting this product to work, but it does. I can't say it works on all acne, like deep cysts, but it does work on that stuff that lingers that is close to the surface. It isn't a miracle product that you apply once, and everything miraculously goes away. But, if you have those lingering pimples/zits that stick around for weeks that are closer to the surface but aren't coming to a head, then this product will dry them out with nightly use over about 3 days or so. It does stink and tingle a bit when you put it on, but it is so worth it. This is a spot treatment and not a product to apply on your whole face. I had 2 cysts close to each other, and it got rid of one, and the other is a little smaller. If you shake this up by accident, then just let the contents settle. Dip your q-tip in and then pull it out and dab it on the spots. My spots are all on my chin/jawline area. This is worth a try. And, I spend a lot on skincare, so I don't think it is pricey for something that actually works!

Popular Face Skincare Products