Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Waterproof Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  Waterproof Setting Powder

Ingredients: Talc, magnesium myristate, fragrance. May contain Iron oxides cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499, yellow 5 cl 19140:1, ultramarines cl 77007, yellow 5 cl 15965, red 7 cl 15850:1.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

My big shovel is out because I totally dig this stuff. I suffer from sweaty face and this powder definitely helps keep the shine at bay! Only product of its kind on the market as far as I know. Keeps my face shine free for many hours. Nice texture and translucent color that works just fine on my NC35 skin tone. I love it, it's rad.

on 5/2/2010 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new HG powder. I had fallen in love with Makeup Forever HD powder to set my makeup and make me look flawless without accentuating my pores.

I now LOVE this waterproof setting powder. Did does all that Makeup forever powder did and more. It helps to keep my makeup from sliding off or sweating off. I tend to perspire a lot, especially since going through chemo and menopause. This truly just lets the sweat bead up over your makeup rather than letting the makeup just melt off. I highly recommend it and don't write reviews often. Only for the products that have really made a difference.