Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Sephora  Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

on 7/14/2010 11:21:00 AM

Got this in the birthday set. I waited a really long time to try it. Like 8 months. It looks dark and intimidating in the tube. But its a gorgeous color! I think rosy glow is a perfect name for it. Its a really dark pink with a slight bronzy-ness to it. Like most sephora glosses it isn't all that pigmented but I think that works well for this color. I use it on top of Dr. Pepper chapstick- awesome combo. I like this for the summer when I want to wear minimal makeup. When I just need a little pop of color to look somewhat put together. The lasting power for this isn't that great. But it isn't really sticky or tacky. There is a lot of shimmer in this. It is my favorite from the set

on 2/27/2010 3:44:00 PM

I like this lip gloss. It's creamy and moisturizing without being sticky. The color is just a hint of berry on the lips with a little sparkle. It's pretty but very subtle so if you're looking for dramatic color this is not for you. This is great for everyday makeup.

on 12/26/2009 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!
Like many here, I also received this lip gloss on my birthday. All I can say is that I love it. It blends beautifully with my tan skin, looks extremely natural, doesn't leave that sticky-peely thing that other lip glosses do, and ISN'T STICKY. I use all the lip glosses each night before going to sleep because they just feel so darn nice. Ever since, my lips have gotten incredibly soft. Will definitely repurchase once I run out.