Sephora Lip Gloss "Rosy Glow" (Uploaded by Copperton)

3.9

65%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/25/2012

First off, this product is a very good travel size. Next, I love this color for spring and summer. It looks amazing with a neutral lipstick. I think the color alone is beautiful and it doesn't need a lipstick. It is an expensive price, but very worth it.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromNeume

Jul/30/2011

As almost everyone, I too got the sample of this from the bday kit (actually it was my mom's bday kit and she gave me the gloss b/c she already has a nice collection of glosses), and I must say it's become my absolute favorite lip gloss! Most lip glosses I've tried are the minty ones from Bath and Body works that I stopped using because they dried the heck out of my lips. This …Read more

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

Feb/11/2011

I was given a mini from Sephora for my birthday.....and thank goodness!
Pros.
The color is fantastic!
Very light candy scent
Very smooth and not sticky
The price is right & it has lasted me such a long time!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/04/2011

I really like this lip color. I've had it for a while, and everytime I use it I fall in love with it a little more. The color is very flattering on me. It's a pinkish coral with flecks of gold. I love how you can feel the little flecks of gold. It's not chunky, just soothing. AND, it smells like sweet tarts! (=

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Warm

3.0

Sep/27/2010

I got this in a sample size as an extra in a swap, and it's a pretty sheer pink-coral color, but there's a slightly noticable taste/smell to it that I'm not a huge fan of. I'll use the one I have now, but I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (256 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Aug/18/2010

Got this as a free gift in Sephora. Very pretty and smooth. Not sticky at all. Pretty coral/golden color and very shiny. Nice but I prob wouldn't buy this on my own.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Jul/14/2010

Got this in the birthday set. I waited a really long time to try it. Like 8 months. It looks dark and intimidating in the tube. But its a gorgeous color! I think rosy glow is a perfect name for it. Its a really dark pink with a slight bronzy-ness to it. Like most sephora glosses it isn't all that pigmented but I think that works well for this color. I use it on top of Dr. Pepper chapstick- …Read more

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

May/30/2010

I got this in my birthday set from Sephora and it's fabulous! It looks great alone, or on top of darker pinks and reds. I can't wait to buy the full size!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/29/2010

Got this as a beauty insider bday gift and really loving this color! It goes on so well over a nude lipstick to make nude prettier and more wearable. The lipgloss itself is sheer and i would never wear it on its own. It's so moisturizing and feels so comfortable on. And it's so easy to apply with the slanted applicator. I will try other sephora glosses!

About reviewer (561 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/23/2010

I love this color on my fair skin and pigmented lips. It adds a nice, rosy gold shimmer and is good for everyday. For overall rating I'm actually giving it a 3.5 and rounding up, because it's not as moisturizing as I need, and sometimes feels a bit heavy or tacky. Applied lightly it's great for everyday, however, and I would buy it again because of the beautiful color it adds to my …Read more

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral