Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

Sephora Collection Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow

3.0

on 2/4/2011 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I really like this lip color. I've had it for a while, and everytime I use it I fall in love with it a little more. The color is very flattering on me. It's a pinkish coral with flecks of gold. I love how you can feel the little flecks of gold. It's not chunky, just soothing. AND, it smells like sweet tarts! (=

on 12/8/2009 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I too received this as part of a trio of glosses as my Beauty Insider birthday present from Sephora (packaged together as "Super Shimmer" lip glosses). To me, these are on par with drugstore glosses. They have a very artificial scent to them - like a cross between fake cherry and... something. Can't quite put my finger on what it is, it just smells very fake. I don't detect a soapy taste, but it does feel artificial. Pretty moisturizing although the shades tend to be too sheer to show up on pigmented lips. Rosy Glow seemed promising in the tube (similar to a pinker Nars Orgasm lip gloss or MAC Nymphette lip glass) but instead It showed up totally clear with an occasional speck of glitter here and there. I might as well be wearing clear gloss.

Overall, these are okay glosses for a free gift, but not something I'd purchase on my own