Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

????Gorgeous color! I usually wear Estée Lauder and Mac lipsticks, but Ravish Me Red is a wonderment. Great shade for any time of year. I like to tap it on lightly and add a little lip balm. Very flattering color, exceptional price-point.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/11/2015

Beautiful tomato (warm-toned) red shade which complements olive complexion. Adds a great pop of color for the spring/summer time. Applies really smoothly, and I am really pleased with this shade from the line.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

Sep/21/2014

This is my favourite red lipstick. It's a very warm toned red, which for olive skin like mine, helps to brighten my entire face.
:TIP: If you live in australia, do not, I repeat, do not buy this lipstick from priceline, big w, kmart, target, David Jones, etc. All of these places sell this lipstick for 3x the price that it is online

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

EyesHazel

Jun/10/2014

The best red lipstick I have ever used, not to harsh and lasts all day. doesn't dry out on the lips and look crusty and funny which has happened with other lipsticks I have used.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/15/2014

I LOVE YOU RAVISH ME RED. God bless this color. It's the perfect corally orange red. So great for summer. And in the absolutely fantastic Revlon lipstick formula, you really can't go wrong. I can't stop wearing this color. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGray

Nov/13/2012

Another winner from Revlon! This is the most wearable shade of red I've ever come across. Almost every other red I've found has been "too" something...too deep, bright, sheer, or opaque. Not this one, though. It's perfect! I'm a NC25 and it brightens my face up significantly, and I can wear it on a regular basis without looking excessively done up. This shade leans …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

May/20/2012

This was on sale at Target and I figured I can never have too many red lipsticks (nor Revlon SLs for that matter...), but this took me by surprise! This is a bright tomato red and while it doesn't whiten my teeth like blue-based reds do, it definitely brightens my face up (NC 25-30 for reference)! I like wearing this both day and night and any time of the year. This has the typical SL …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Apr/09/2012

The best true red lipstick I've tried thus far! It looks so wonderful on my photoshoots. Makes me look like a femme fatale.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

Feb/21/2012

Ravish Me Red is a warm light red, with a splash of orange, bright but not neon. Perfect for warm skintones, especially in the summer and autumn, with bronzer and dark glasses. Wear it with matching lipliner and attitude! (I use Prestige Poppy lip liner.)

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/12/2012

edit: This looks BEAUTIFUL as it wears off, as well, leaves a soft coral stain. Lovely product!
Gorgeous slightly neon red, doesn't go ORANGE on me thankfully, v face brightrning effect-- particularly useful to perk me up for nighttime events. Love this with a cheap-o gloss (bronze) i got from Claire's on top. Highly rec this colour if u have warm undertones and want …

About reviewer (635 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure