Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

I have curly hair and tried this for when I want a straight look. The Sally's Beauty Supply associate said use before all heat tools,using before blow dryer and flat iron my hair was greasy and flat. I am glad I bought the travel/sample size.

on 1/13/2011 9:39:00 PM

I bought this product because lately my hair been dry on the ends due to the season and styling often. It does what it says, makes your hair shine and feel like silk! I do like this product but It does have a pretty strong scent. I only spray it on the ends of my hair (while wet) because I think it would make my scalp too greasy looking if I sprayed all over. I have also sprayed lightly on my dry hair after blow drying for the extra silk effect and it's great! Will definitely continue using and will most likely buy again!

on 5/1/2010 11:13:00 PM

Awesome, works and smells great! Conditions the hair, use very sparingly! Naturally wave, slightly frizzy humidity prone hair.

on 3/26/2016 12:34:00 PM

My HG product. I always use this after getting out of the shower and before blow drying. A little goes a very long way- I just spray once on the left, once on the right, and once in the back. If you use too much it will get greasy, but with just the right amount it makes my hair feel perfect. Super super soft and lightweight. I definitely notice a difference when I'm on vacation and don't have it- my hair feels like straw without this product. The smell is a little off-putting for me but I look past that because it's such a great product.

on 8/6/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this at Sallys as a free gift with my renewal membership. I am so glad I chose this!

My hair is super fragile, very thin and very fine. I can't heat style my hair everyday because my hair gets damaged too easily.

I spray lightly RIGHT after I get out of the shower, right after I squeeze water out of my hair, I noticed that when my hair is really wet, products work better. Some products tend to stick to my hair when I apply products on my towel dried hair.

The smell is better than I thought, and I have actually grown to like it. At first it smells sort of chemically/nail polishy-but really its more like an Oceanic/Aquatic scent. I'm wondering if Redken Natures Rescue Sea Spray smells like this...very oceany...kind of like coolwater but not exactly.

Anyways, the results..my hair is really silky!! Like WAY soft and smooth, and it almost seems like the hotter your hair gets, the softer it gets, soo weird. I'm not sure about the longterm use of this, as I'm still hesitant to style my hair everyday. Anyways, I like this stuff! I'm keepin it!

on 3/26/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had seen this product many times at Sally's but none of the SAs ever talked about it. I saw the reviews here and decided to try it. To give you a little bit of background, my hair is thick and very rebellious. My hair is hard to style and usually does not do what you want it to do.... I have tried literally hundreds of products from drugstore brands to Kerastase for styling and heat protection. THIS IS THE BEST HAIR PRODUCT THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED. This product detangles, protects hair, and makes your hair like silk, no matter how stubborn your hair is. I use this and a curling iron and my hair never looked better even with higher end products. No frizz, no greasiness, no dryness, nothing but shine and healthy hair. This is truly magic in a bottle. The most important feature of this product is that it does not cause any hair fall out. Some of the good products for heat styling do that but this does not. I spray this after towel drying my hair and then blow dry my hair. For styling with curling iron, after my hair is completely dry, I rub some of this between my hands and then rub my hands to my hair, specially the ends. It takes only one attempt with a curling iron to make my hair look like ads in magazines. WOW!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

WOW. This stuff is seriously amazing. I didn't really have high hopes for it but it works great! I just sprayed this product on sections of my hair before I flat ironed and it made my hair super straight and soft. I was afraid that it would make my hair greasy due to it looking shiny when I sprayed it on, but after flat ironing my hair was very sleek, very straight, and not greasy. I went back to Sally's and bought another bottle!

Popular Styling Products