Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 44-55
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

1 review

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

on 9/10/2011 6:42:00 PM

This is the only heat protection spray I've tried so I can't compare to other products. My long, dry, damaged & color-treated hair responds very well to this product.

I spray it very LIGHTLY on the bottom half to 2/3 of my damp hair. I spray a little in my palms and then pat lightly through the rest of my hair. I work it through my hair and then comb. It immediately gives my hair amazing shine. I only dry and style my hair with the lowest setting of the dryer. This spray leaves my hair very manageable, shiny and soft. I can see and feel major improvement in my hair when I dry it after using this spray.

The trick with this product is to use it very lightly. At least with my hair, it takes very little to be effective. If I use too much, my hair looks oily. I have only tried it on dry hair once and it didn't work for me but I may have sprayed to much and not worked it through evenly. I don't know if it's the best heat protection spray on the market but I would repurchase because I like the results I get.