4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I was bought this as part of a Christmas present along with the righteous butter, and I have to say tgey smell lovely , I've tried the flake away and it's just nice it's not as abrasive as some and leaves your skin feeling just nice and soft. I am so pleased with my presents and I will definitely purchase these , I do like soap and glory products

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

7 months ago

Well, it's not quite as good as Clarins Tonic scrub, but it is less than one-third the price. Packaging is good and it smells nice.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

10 months ago

This is a Fantastic face Scrub. It has the perfect amount of particles scrubs and the right Size Scrubs to Exfoliate the face without being too harsh or too soft. After you rinse it off, your face leaves a layer of Moisturizer and feels so smooth. It does have a light scent but doesn't linger. This is definitely up there with one of my favorites!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

I see a lot of complaints about how light the exfoliation on this product is and I am here to say that if you have keratosis Pilaris this product is perfect to mitigate breakouts. It gently exfoliates so it doesn't irritate existing bumps or scratch at the often sensitive skin around them. The slight oily residue is the perfect amount to moisturize the affected area as well. I do wish the scent was slightly less intense and could see the perfume possibly irritating more if your skin is sensitive to that kind of thing. Overall though this product is the one thing I have found that actually helps with my chicken skin breakouts.

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlond

2.0

a year ago

I agree with other reviewers that this body polish is just not gritty enough to do much exfoliation. I use and like Tree Hut brand sugar scrubs weekly on my legs before I shave with great results. This Flake Away body polish gave the lightest scrub and left a heavy oil film on my skin. Has a strong perfume scent that I dislike.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

a year ago

I had never tried any Soap & Glory products before, but recently I was at Target, browsing the cosmetics aisles and bought this on sale because of the fragrance. As soon as I opened the jar to smell it I was happily surprised to find that the scent is a total, perfect dupe for the (quite expensive) perfum I used to wear as my "signature scent" Miss Dior Cherie! So, if you love that wonderful perfum its really worth your money to get some of this scrub! The scrub itself is a pretty mild scrub. The base is a highly fragrenced slippery, hydrating creme cleanser, with some gentle exfoliant grains. I just bought it and Ive only used it a few times so far but my skin seems to like it. Its not a very powerful scrub, but I love the scent so much! I love that my whole bathroom smells wonderful when I use it. I think the kitchy Benefit-esque packaging is really cute too.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This is good for a more gentler scrub and not harsh on the skin, but if you prefer a strong scrub maybe you can use it with a small cloth. I’ve only used the scrub on its own and the formula makes my skin feel really smooth & smelling nice after a shower. But I gave this 5 stars because of the scent! The scent lingers and smells clean and sweet. Glad I gave this product a chance! I’ve used The Body Shop shower gels/body scrubs (satsuma, moringa, green tea, argan oil or Shea butter) but the scent doesn’t stay on my skin as well as this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Its my second favorite body scrub by soap and glory. It has a good thick consistently that is abrasive but not harsh. I wet my body then step out of the shower, proceed to grab a small handfto of product to apply to each extremity and spread it from top to bottom then rub it all over in a massaging motion to exfoliate every inch of my skin. I love the feel of the exfoliators as it rids my body of dead skin cells. It has a pleasant scent. It rinses off easily and levels no residue. My skin is noticeably softer and healthier looking after each use. With long term use it has rid my body of all dead dry skin and my body prominences like elbows ankles etc are soft and smooth. The packaging is ideal with the screw off top and large opening to grab product from the tub. The cost of 15$ is very reasonable and one container lasts thru many uses. This is a great exfoliators to add to anybody shower routine

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

I really love a lot of Soap & Glory's products, but this one did not work for me. I didn't feel like it was gritty enough to do an effective job of scrubbing. It did smell nice, which is a positive, but there are other scrubs that I like better that do a more effective job for my skin.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

I bought this product from a target at the price of $3.99. I think is a great price for the packing and quality of this product. Well, I thought an improvement could be made that "body polish" could be changed to body scrub to make the make the product more basic and easy to understand.Overall, a good product!

AgeUnder 18