4.3

grapeseed oil!

on 6/11/2016 10:02:00 PM

I like to mix this with my moisturizer at bed time.
I also like to use as a makeup remover. It absorbs into the skin easily and doest feel greasy or sticky. No scent.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been using grape seed oil for the past 2 months and it has helped my facial skin so much. After about a week of use my skin glowed and the little bumps on my cheeks got way smaller. For the first month of using grape seed oil I mixed two to three drops with my moisturizer which was Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer in the morning and at night. Now I used raw unrefined shea butter by Better Shea Butter instead of the Yes to moisturizer. This oil did not break me out either, I just got 3 very little pimples but they went away fast!

To Read all 157 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/11/2016 7:47:00 AM

OMG where do i start? This is the best facial oil i have used! I have normal-combo skin and my pores get clogged very easily. I switched to grapeseed oil after a disastrous experience with another face oil and my skin is finally looking good! I use just 3 drops every other night and my face is brighter the next morning, plus it just shrinks any pimples that i have. Make sure you apply it on hydrated skin (hydrated, not wet) and massage it gently. I use this in place of a moisturizer (dont wanna risk clogging my pores) and it works just as well! Baby soft skin when i wake up! If you are acne-prone, i would suggest patch testing for a few days to see how your skin likes it. And use it in moderation, every other day works best for me!
Grapeseed oil is super-cheap and it doubles up as an excellent makeup remover too. Just get this stuff already, people!
(P.S.: For those in India, the grapeseed oil by Sula Vineyards is excellent! It's food-grade, cold-pressed and you get a lot of quantity for the cost. Try it!)

I mix 3 parts Grapeseed Oil with 1 part Castor & a couple drops of Tea Tree into a pump container to remove my makeup (oil cleansing method) and it has made such an improvement to my skin!

I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin and it has really helped with the overall texture and tone of my face and my acne scars have faded. It's very light.

I get this for £3 at the health food shop, which is a bonus- as lots of 'healthy' oils seem to be way out of my budget.

Love Grapeseed Oil. Highly recommend.

on 3/27/2016 4:00:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I use grapeseed oil as my makeup remover, it is the best make up remover I have ever used. I mix it with finely ground oats which makes the texture of the oil thicker, I prefer the thicker texture as it feels more soothing when I apply it.

I also mix grapeseed oil with turmeric powder to lighten my skin tone. I use this mix often, with the consistent out come of slightly brighter skin.

on 3/7/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I know that it works for many people but I really hated it. It gave me Blackheads and it really did not sink into my skin. I hated the smell and it burnt in my eyes. It's just not for me.

on 2/22/2016 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

WOW!
I am SO SO glad I google searched "facial oils for clogged pores".

In my teens, I had really bad acne where it was beneath my skin - it made my skin tone purple looking. My skin had no bounce and it looked swollen. Luckily I grew out of that. Even though my skin is no longer purple tone, has abit of bounce back and no longer swollen looking, it still has alot of little bumps.
I had what they call "clogged pores" all over my face - forehead, cheeks, jawline, side of my mouth and chin.

I consider my skin type combination/sensitive/oily which is very frustrating and I have to be really careful what I put on my skin.

From my teen years, I spent alot of time and money trying different facial cleansers, facial moisturisers, exfoliaters, getting my facials done by a beauty therapist, taking Accutane and now that I am 30yrs old - I have finally found something that works! GRAPESEED OIL - thanks to good ol internet google search and of course reading reviews!

I have been using Grapeseed Oil for 7weeks now, morning and night. From the first application - my skin looked clear/clean! it looked bright and even tone. My little annoying clogged pores on my forehead, cheeks and side/corner of mouth disappeared! ...... BUT......... I still have some left on my chin and jawline (do you think it's from my hair? or hormonal??)

After loving the result of the oil on my face, I decided to use it as a body oil after my shower once or twice a week. My back/arm has cleared up from again.... "clogged pores". My skin is now smooth and GLOWING!

I absolutely HIGHLY RECOMMEND you at least try this - bearing in mind everyone is different so if it doesn't work for you I'm sorry.
If you do decide to purchase Grapeseed Oil, find one that is Organic and Cold Press, preferably in a dark bottle and store away from heat/sunlight.

Overall = LOVE! Can't imagine not having it. Apart from clearing my skin, ITS DIRT CHEAP! $11NZD for 100ml Organic/Cold Press at Pure Nature.

No better skin moisturizer! I use it after shower and as a hand cream. Best of all, the biggest bang for the buck since a good size bottle cost less than $10 in health food store.

on 12/8/2015 10:27:00 PM

Have just discovered grape seed oil and am LOVING it. It's meant to be super high in vitamin E and my skin has just been drinking it up. I have been using for the last fortnight and have noticed my skin is much more smoother and hydrated and the little bumps I had on my upper arms have decreased dramatically.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a generic brand of grapeseed oil at Walmart in hopes that it would help my dry, flaky, acne-prone skin. I used it at night in place of a regular moisturizer, since most moisturizers tend to break me out. And let me say, the good things I've heard about grapeseed oil are true. After a week of using if, my skin has never looked better. It feels smooth instead of rough and flaky, foundation goes on easily, and my normally ever-present pimples have not shown their ugly heads. I can't recommend this enough.

Popular Face Skincare Products