Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 7/6/2016 10:00:00 PM

Best eyeliner on the market. Creamy and doesn't smudge or move. Fantastic amount, too. Heavy glass jar. The brush needs to be trimmed with scissors on the sides and it is golden for application. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product and and low price (especially as it comes with a brush). Some said the brush's too harsh, well, compare to the BB one, but I found it alright--yep, I've tried something worse, though that was a dirt cheap one.

To Read all 1541 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Such a great alternative to pencils and all that junk. I love the brush that comes with it and for my first time using a gel liner. The consistency is perfect, not runny or wet like liquid and not chalky like pencil, the brush is perfectly firm yet soft, and if you're patient, within a couple minutes, the gel liner dries fine and doesn't smudge. I have gone through all the colors and like them equally

on 5/27/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I was looking for a gel liner I ran into this and at first I really liked it. It was easily layered on on the lash line-eyelid which was fine. But after a little while I started to notice that it doesn't last for a long time, it kinda dissapeared(???) and the product I put on the waterline smeared off. this is the worse eyeliner I have ever used.

on 5/27/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this product so much. i have hooded eyes so i have yet to find a liquid liner that can stay on all day/night. I've had this eyeliner for years and when i first bought it i wasn't really expecting much but damn it is doing a good job for a drugstore liner. The other night i was at a hawaii themed party and someone squirted water directly into my with a water gun and surprisingly my liner didn't budge. I will say it is not all nights it stays flawless but it's very close. I adore this liner and it gives me chance to actually wear winged liner on my hooded eyelids.

I have this in brown. I like it. I prefer these gel liners to pencil liners for my oily lids. I have a hard time liking brown liner....it's either too dark (at which point I would rather wear black) or too light and it's not noticeable for me. But I have fair skin so a brown is nice sometimes when I don't want to be too dramatic. This brown is perfect for me :)

I absolutely loved the pigment of the copper but, unfortunately it was horrendous on my water line! I wear contacts and have NEVER had any problems, EVER with eyeliner in the water line. After about 1/2 hour, one of my contacts had a weird smudge in it and I've never had that happen in my 20+ years of wearing contacts. Usually when the dreaded "grey blob" appears in my eyesight, it's what I call an eye booger and it usually corrects itself with a few blinks but this kept getting worse and worse and eventually, after about another half hour, the OTHER contact started in with the same grey blob obscuring my entire vision at this point. Luckily my husband was with me and took over the driving as there was NO way I was going to be able to see ANYTHING. So, we got home, I have very limited vision and I took the contacts out (btw, these were a brand new set of contacts from that morning). I took them out and held them up to the light and the makeup had totally smeared all over the contacts including the glitter. It took me a good 15 minutes of scrubbing (and they're disposibles so I never "clean" them, I just use a new pair when needed. So, the makeup was smeared EVERYWHERE on both contacts and I finally got them clean enough so then, still w/o contacts, I got right in front of the mirror and noticed two HUGE chunks of the liner under the eye line, behind the water line just sitting there in my eyeball. So, I had to fish out the CHUNKS, couldn't see AT ALL, had to spend tons of time cleaning a pair of disposible contacts and just spent a ton of time out of my day dealing with this crap. Which SUCKS because I loved the product color and smooth application something FIERCE but will not spend any more money on this and would IMPLORE others to try it in a location where you don't have to drive or worry about eyesight at all! lol. I tried to sign up for Maybelline onilne so that I could leave this story on their site, but could not get my info to sign in thus I couldn't leave any comments.

on 5/12/2016 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this liner! This is the first gel liner I ever bought and I found it super beginner friendly. I love that it came with a brush. I don't use it anymore, but when I first bought the liner it was all I had and I thought it worked really well for me. The product is nice and creamy and doesn't budge or smudge all day. My mom even sleeps in this and when she wakes up, it's perfect (I do her eye makeup before she goes to sleep sometimes so that way she can have it for the morning). It lasts her through the night and then the entire next day. Awesome buy for the money.

on 5/9/2016 9:20:00 PM

Before purchasing this eyeliner, I tried Bobbi Brown's and MAC's gel liners. I was not a fan of Bobbi Brown's version, as it would smudge so quickly - simply unacceptable for the price! I loved the one by MAC, but ever since I started using this one by Maybelline, I can't say I'll ever pay high prices for a quality gel liner again. Its got great staying power, glides on smoothly. It's also great for lining my lower lashline, something I've had trouble with using other liners. I have the charcoal color; it gives me a sexy smoky look depending on how much I put on.

I'd definitely repurchase this when I run out (which is honestly a long ways away considering how much a little goes a long way).

on 3/17/2016 9:59:00 AM

This is my absolute FAVORITE eyeliner. I have it in brown and use this every single day.
My HG for sure!

Cons -

I wouldn't say there are any cons really, but the brush that comes with the gel isn't all that great though.

Pros +

+ Really good staying power, even after exposure with water
+ Lasts for a looong time, many months