Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 9/21/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I liked this at first, very smooth texture, easy to apply. But without an eyelid primer this will smudge in minutes. I'm not crazy about it because it's quite hard to remove as well. I wouldn't purchase again. It's easier to use liquid liner in my opinion.

At first I liked the product, it was easy to apply, dried quickly, but as the time went by, it was smudging and my cateye wing started to fade. When I got home, ironically, I had to struggle to take it off with micellar water and a cotton ball, it felt like it was cemented on my eyelids. Also, the black color has some shimmer to it, which is not stated on the packaging.

Just a perfect gel liner. I even use the brush it comes with. It's easy to apply and drys quickly so you don't get have to worry about it transferring.
It doesn't run or get stuck in the corner of your eye.
I won't use any other. The loreal gel liner doesn't dry quick enough for me. For the price as well this product lasts such a long time it is worth it .

on 6/29/2017 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

SMUDGES.IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PANDA BY THE END OF THE DAY, BUY THIS PRODUCT

Pros
- easy to apply
- better than pencil liner

Cons
- smudges
- doesnt last longer than expected
- gives you panda eyes at the end of the day

on 6/26/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got the charcoal shade and it is NOT matte. It has shimmers in it, but the gel does glide on smoothly and the lid doesn't even twist on properly.

on 4/16/2017 1:59:00 PM

They say it is the best drugstore gel eyeliner and compare it to MAC Blacktrack. But for me it doesn't come even close. It is dry, thick and it smudges. Blacktrack is a true friend, reliable and loyal. This one doesn't draw a fine line. I may have got a bad one, even though I bought it from a very busy and central shop. Anyway, I am not buying a new one ever. I'm going straight back to black-track.

For what it's worth, It's a decent gel liner if you're just starting. It does rub off by the end of the day though. The liner also seems to be less pigmented than you would imagine. At the same time this allows you to have control over how dramatic or how subtle you want your eyeliner to be. This was more like a slightly wet smooshed pencil than a good gel eyeliner in my opinion. It's something I'll keep using but once I'm done I'll be looking for better textured products.

on 6/16/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It actually applies easily and actually goes on.How unlike the horrible pencils,including rectractable ones. the best pencil is Prestige brand

on 5/27/2017 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

How did I lived without gel eyeliner?I used to apply liquid eyeliner,but the gel is better,smoother.
Maybelline lasting drama doesn't last 24h like they say,but pretty close to that.
I have it on blackest black and it really is black.It applies pretty easy with the incorporated brush.Or you can use it with brush for liquid eyeliner.
The only minus is that it dries quick in the pot.If you use it every day it doesn't has time to dries out,but if you use it now and then prepare to change it sooner than you think.