Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this eye liner I bought it in the brown shade,it does smudge initially a little on to the lower lid which some other eye liners including pencils do too,but then it stays on for many hours.I find the easiest best way to apply it on my top lid is to use a foam eye shadow applicator better than the brush it came with,although it's a nice eye liner brush too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First thing to do is to throw out that brush girl because it is shit incarnate. The eyeliner is pretty good for drugstore...goes on smoothly...minimal transfer...can be fixed by powdering eyelids no doubt.

on 9/21/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I liked this at first, very smooth texture, easy to apply. But without an eyelid primer this will smudge in minutes. I'm not crazy about it because it's quite hard to remove as well. I wouldn't purchase again. It's easier to use liquid liner in my opinion.

on 11/7/2017 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I’ve been using this eyeliner for years and years. It’s so easy to smoke out on the lower lash line or create a thin or thick line on the upper eyelid. It lasts forever and I really like the brush it comes with actually. I can make this eyeliner dramatic or light which is why I love it!

Pros
- easy to apply
- better than pencil liner

Cons
- smudges
- doesnt last longer than expected
- gives you panda eyes at the end of the day

At first I liked the product, it was easy to apply, dried quickly, but as the time went by, it was smudging and my cateye wing started to fade. When I got home, ironically, I had to struggle to take it off with micellar water and a cotton ball, it felt like it was cemented on my eyelids. Also, the black color has some shimmer to it, which is not stated on the packaging.

on 6/16/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It actually applies easily and actually goes on.How unlike the horrible pencils,including rectractable ones. the best pencil is Prestige brand

Just a perfect gel liner. I even use the brush it comes with. It's easy to apply and drys quickly so you don't get have to worry about it transferring.
It doesn't run or get stuck in the corner of your eye.
I won't use any other. The loreal gel liner doesn't dry quick enough for me. For the price as well this product lasts such a long time it is worth it .

on 6/29/2017 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

SMUDGES.IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PANDA BY THE END OF THE DAY, BUY THIS PRODUCT

on 6/26/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got the charcoal shade and it is NOT matte. It has shimmers in it, but the gel does glide on smoothly and the lid doesn't even twist on properly.