Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I’m about NW20 with very dark almost black but thinning brows. I find Universal Brown 001 to be very natural. Universal Dark Brown 002 looks good but a little dramatic for day/casual, at least on me. I much prefer the Dior over ABH pencil as it is softer but still has great staying power. I also like the color(s) better. Dior actually has 6? shades of this brow pencil but the 2 Browns are called Universal so maybe most will like these! Expensive but worth it for me, I prefer over all other pencils I’ve tried so far.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I know it seems kind of weird that they only make one shade of this AND that it's a 30 buck investment, but Dior has definitely done it. I don't have a clue why this formula is so much better than others, but I feel like I've literally tried EVERY popular brow filler/pencil, and none are as good as this. The color makes brows appear very defined but still natural even though I'm a light-haired and lady, the attached brush helps comb hairs into place before & after lining without the necessity of separate tool, the formula is super long-wearing & easy to smooth on, my brows look polished & clean all day without rub-off, the applicator itself is just the right size and shape to mimic little tiny hairs when filling in, and the pencil retracts down easily without a cap to worry about breaking or losing.

After what seemed like an endless cycle of trying & rejecting brow pencils for one reason or another (too easy to come off; too reddish; badly shaped; etc.), I'm so happy to have found one that is great on all accounts. I'll never buy another!

been using this religiously and exclusively for years thanks to the good people of MUA. this is honestly the best brow product i've ever used, from budget to high end. even when i try other brow pencils i keep coming back to this one. this is one of the few cosmetic products i go out of my way to repurchase before running out. one pencil lasts me between 4 and 5 months. keeping it in the box prevents breakage.

this looks beautiful on pale skin. i use "universal dark brown" because it's cooler than it's more popular sibling "universal brown." my alabaster skin does not pull any weird red, yellow, orange, or green undertones with this pencil. the formula is very user friendly, wears naturally, and is versatile enough for both framing and filling. it does not tug at nor dry out the skin. it does not smudge or smear.

on 3/9/2018 9:29:00 AM

This is a shockingly short pencil for the price, but it is the best pencil I have ever tried. The universal shade is a medium cool brown that works well with my medium brown hair and NC15 skin. The texture is not as hard as Anastasia, but it does not smudge. I also like it better than the Hourglass one, a previous favourite, which is too heavy to travel with. With Dior, I’m able to achieve a natural look. Normally, I use a pomade brow product, Benefit’s Kabrow. But the Dior pencil is always in my travel case because it is short, reliable and less trouble to fuss with in a hotel mirror with mediocre lighting. I’m totally surprised by how much I like this. BTW the Dior lip pencils are also my favourites, so there is something special in general about Dior pencils, which have ruined drugstore ones for me.

on 2/23/2017 3:54:00 PM

Such a dilemma. I have medium brown/auburn hair and fair skin, and sparse brows from trying to look like Winona Ryder in the 90s. Diorshow Brow Stylist in Universal Brown is the most-natural looking brow product I've ever used, and I thought I had found a keeper. But after using it daily for about a month, I dropped the pencil. When I picked it up, it would no longer click any lead up, and I thought it was jammed. I exchanged it for a new one at Nordstrom and used that one daily for about two weeks when the same thing happened. I wondered if maybe it wasn't jammed but simply just a tiny piece of pencil in there, that I had broken off the usable part of. So I cracked it in half and saw that yeah, what was left was less than a 1/4". After two weeks of daily use! I can't justify the price for so little product. So I went on a rampage for a drugstore dupe and I recommend LOreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. The spoolie on the Dior is a lot smaller and softer, and blends better. So I recommend using that- or like a spoolie from your eyelash extension place- rather than the one packaged with the L'Oreal.

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

I absolutely love this pencil! I have been using it for years. It is just absolute perfection...it glides on effortlessly and is the perfect match for me. The spoolie is the best (I always keep mine even after I finish the pencil so I can have one in my makeup bag etc.)
I am a product junkie, so I feel the need to try new products, but none of them ever compare...will I ever learn???

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in universal dark brown. was looking for something that doesn't run and is easy to apply. I bought this at sgd38.00 a tad expensive for a small pencil. this color is suitable for me as its grayish brown and didn't turn red upon application. as it is very thin, it allows precise application especially for the tail end of my brows it did not rub off easy and was still there by the end of the day. I would buy it again.

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

Love this! Have tried so many products for eyebrows both high and low end, this is the best!