Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.6

on 9/6/2016 4:12:00 PM

I bought this pencil as I just wasn't getting the right shade from my usual brow pencil and after trying so many I came across this one to try and I must say it is one of my favourites as is the kiko slim brow pencil which I use first to get my shape and then I use the Dior pencil to fill in as the shade is perfect (dark brown) and I love the spooley. It goes on effortlessly and you can use it either lightly or harder to get the desired look but this one is something I am going to stick with as my brows have never looked better. My eyebrows are very light and sparse so I need a good one to pretty much fill in completely. I definitely recommend this or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil for that natural look.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in universal dark brown. was looking for something that doesn't run and is easy to apply. I bought this at sgd38.00 a tad expensive for a small pencil. this color is suitable for me as its grayish brown and didn't turn red upon application. as it is very thin, it allows precise application especially for the tail end of my brows it did not rub off easy and was still there by the end of the day. I would buy it again.

To Read all 64 Reviews, Login or Join

Love this! Have tried so many products for eyebrows both high and low end, this is the best!

Very natural color. I do like this brow pencil a lot. Without being too much, it give nice coverage without that shock value look. This is a bit pricey and you can find similar for quite a bit cheaper but if this is an option, give it a try and see what you think about it.

This is my HG brow pencil. You can go light and soft with it or darken brows using a bit more pressure. The color is suitable for most people, there is also a dark brown version for darker hair colors. I love the brush at the end, it's very useful for blending the product and making it look very natural.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those of you who really pay attention to your eyebrow and more like an eyebrow person, I 100% recommend this product for a natural eyebrow look!
I myself is an eyebrow product addict. I personally am interested in a product that change my look significantly. And we all know that eyebrows shape your whole face and does change your face in a good way if you take care of them carefully.
This product is ABSOLUTELY everything to my eyebrow. But still, I recommend you to combine with other product to make it effectively works as you wish.
The formula is perfect (compared to other precised eyebrow pencil). It glides very smooth, not so dry nor creamy. The finish is so natural and perfect for eyebrows that have more hair and that are regularly threaded or waxed.
I thread my eyebrows once a month and this product works the best (to be used just itself) 1-2 weeks after I thread. The rest of the weeks when I feel like more hair has grown, I combine with eyebrow powder while I use this product only for lining, because I think it would be a waste if I fill up my eyebrows with this.
Overall, the price for this product doesn't lie! :)

on 3/12/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the cheapest eyebrow pencil but its a great one.
I bought this at the airport when I didn't have my normal eyebrow kit and i am so glad i did, its the perfect dark brown with no red like benefit and others. Its quite time consuming but really makes you brows look natural and not drawn on. The other end comes with a brush which is brilliant, small and perfect for short trips or in your make up bag. A definite repurchase!

on 2/28/2016 10:26:00 PM

This product is the BEST. Thick brows are in style now, but I wanted to avoid the overdone, clearly drawn-on eyebrow look. I have fair skin and natural blonde hair. My best friend who has fair skin and natural red hair introduced me to this product. It looks perfect on both of us. The tiny circumference of the stick makes it very easy to fill in the gaps between hairs, and the brush on the end works flawlessly for blending in lines. Also, this product does not leave behind the crumbly texture that I've experienced with other brow pencils. This product results in natural-looking, well-kept, beautiful brows. This brow pencil is expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I bought mine 9 months ago, and it is still going strong. This is worth every penny!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First time I bought a high end anything and I was disappointed. I had high hopes for this pencil, it has a sleek fancy body with mechanical twist up pencil. It was incredibly easy to use and precise. HOWEVER..: I got to only enjoy this pencil 3 times before the mechanism broke and I had to return it. I was afraid to get a replacement because i was expensive and if it broke again then it's my loss. Too bad, it had a lot of 5*'s on here, maybe just a faulty but I didn't wanna chance it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing product! I love everything by Dior, but this is one of my favorites. It looks amazing with my skin tone and is the only brow pencil I can use that matches my hair color.

Popular Brows Products