Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

I really enjoy this palette. The cards were difficult to get out and got lost a long time ago, but the shadows are amazing. I love the colors, especially espresso, push up and erotica. All but the day look are very shimmery, so I am unsure I would describe it as natural. The shadow has excellent staying power and doesn't make a mess all over my nose and cheeks when I put it on. I would recommend it, I am glad I bought it, but there's so much out there exciting to buy in eyeshadow land I probably wouldn't repurchase it. Plus the palette I have has lasted a very long time and I'm not even close to running out.

PROS-
The shadows are creamy.
Pigmentation is the name of the game and this plays ball.
All the colors are really pretty, there isn't one you can't use.
There's a little book that gives you tips.

CONS-
It is pricey.
They do fade even with a good primer.
I would love if it would be more durable, have a brush, and mirror.

I think a lot of people would be mad at me for this, but ill say it... I very much prefer this over my naked palettes. Yes, nude beach has fall out. But I think so many people hold the naked palettes to such high expectations that they don't admit that those actually have worse fall out. And it doesn't matter too much. I hold a sheet of tissue under my eye. Afterward, I go back in and clean up any sparkles or color that still may have gotten on my cheeks. I do still love my naked palettes, but I feel like maybe this one works better with my skin tone. And too faced does excellent with matte shadows.

on 9/11/2013 8:08:00 AM

I like the colors in this palette but I do not like to use it because of the fallout of the shadows. They are so soft that it is hard to work with. Would not buy again because there are many alternatives. I think that the packaging of the Too Faced palettes are very cute!

on 3/5/2013 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the first Too Faced product I've ever used, and I must say I'm impressed!

The quality of the shades is top notch, they're so buttery and easy to apply.
The color selection is nice too, although I feel as though 'silk teddy' and 'nude beach' are almost repeats of eachother, they're awfully similar.
The only shade I'm not overly impressed with is 'heaven', it's not very pigmented, but the color and consistency is so nice I'm willing to overlook it, it's actually become my 'blending' shade, so at least I could find a positive use for it.

Although the packaging is cute, I feel as though it could have been slightly more compact, it's not very travel friendly.

All in all, amazing value for money palette with the kind of shades that are really trending right now, A+!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

WOW! What a GREAT palette! ALL of the shadows blend well and look fantastic on many skin tones. I always end up doing my make-up for my friends since I have a bigger stash than all of them combined and this palette blows every other neutral collection I have out of the water. I recommend applying it with a soft shadow brush as opposed to a sponge applicator, and certainly recommend a primer as several of the shades have shimmer with a tendency to sit in creases. Used it to do friends' faces at a wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE'S make-up looked fantastic despite the wind, heat, and exhausting day. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'd seen this pallette a few times but didn't want to spend 26 on it...I got it eventually with my Boots points and I'm really pleased t did! This has 9 shades with 3 cards showing how to do different eye looks, the shadows are highly pigmented and buttery soft which makes blending a dream. Love all the shades, can see me using this every day! Also got a sample of Shadow Insurance with it and that's fab too! The shadow lasts all day long with no creasing, still looks freshly applied at the end of the day! Update: as these shadows are quite soft, I found that my brushes were flicking powder everywhere even when I used them wet. I bought some Models Own sponge tip applicators and imo these are the best type of eye applicators to use with these shadows. Easier to blend with them too!

on 5/22/2012 6:36:00 PM

The only reason i am giving this 4 and not 5 lippies is because of the packaging. It is too bulky to fit in my cosmetic bag and could have been made much smaller and in a non cardboard container for durability.

Other than the packaging issue the product is wonderful and I have purchased all of the Too Faced Eye Palettes and this is one of my favorites.

Shadow goes on smoothly, doesn't crease, and wears well. Color payoff is great and these shades work well with any eye color and skin tone. Shimmer is there but not too much for the over 40 peeps!

Love this palette!! All the shadows give you multiple eyeshadow options, and it looks great on my NW20 skintone and my green-blue eyes :)

I would definitely recommend watching some of the tutorials on youtube for this product as the eyeshadow cards that come with it are useless.

on 2/29/2012 4:31:00 PM

I asked for this for Christmas after reading all the good reviews. It's quite nice, and is versatile, but the shadows tend to crease on me even with UDPP. I'm not the sort of person who can be bothered putting on 3 diferent colours of eyeshadow each day anyway, so perhaps I'm not best placed to judge. Won't repurchase - not that it will ever run out!!