Annabelle Smudgeliner

4.4

I have mixed emotions for these liners, I have the black and the brown. I bought them to "smudge" and create a lived in look I hate a perfect line. These dry so fast and they are waterproof, not a fan, the original khol is better. You can smudge that over and over. I find this strange as its called a smudge liner. False advertising , and the smudged just pulled my eye skin and removed the liner. Wack

It comes with a smudge brush on one end. The color is good, not great, it smudges well, but the brush tends to just remove it. Does run a lot. It's my go to, and backup liner, but I've used a lot better. I bought it a lot because it was inexpensive, while still being okay quality.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/27/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner overall.
It goes on smooth and the color is great but it doesn't last that long.
It'll bleed a bit and I'll have panda eyes by the end of the day.
I prefer L'Oreal infalliable but that's a little expensive.

on 5/14/2012 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

best buy in the drugstore. the texture is identical to Lise Watier smoothliners. love love love

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Annabelle's Smudgeliners are a definite staple in my collection. They're shiny and stand out quite well. I have Oh My Goth, Electric Sapphire, Purple Storm and Armour and by jove, they end up on my face every time I can't figure out what to wear. I don't generally smudge the liner if I use it on my upper lid, but they look gorgeous smudged on and under the waterline.

on 1/13/2012 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I first bought this in an olive green, and hated it. Then months later tried it in a purple. I was hooked. Since then, I now have black and brown. I love how versatile and easy they are to use for every day (when I don't use the more fussy creme pots or liquids). I think as long as I get the right colours for myself, I have an HG eyeliner

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I have purchased it in 5 colours. (limette, wahine blue, sea green, purple storm, and atomic surf) These have blown my mind. The colour that they look in the pencil, is the colour that shows up on my skin. Great for an all over the lid base for under eyeshadow, or a thin line on the top lash line. They last all day! These should be labelled waterproof, theyre THAT good. Yes these are 9 dollars, but they are totally worth it. Very comparable to high end brands. I highly recommend these!

***NOTE: MY NAME IS JUST A NAME. MY REVIEWS ARE NOT SARCASTIC WHATSOEVER***
The other Annabelle eyeliners are WAY better, and they're cheaper. I tested a few at the store today even though I probably wasn't supposed to and they were smooth, creamy and really pigmented. Last year I bought my first eyeliner and sadly it was this one which was not worth the $12 I spent. The smudger thingy was pretty useless and didn't really work at all, it wasn't as pigmented as I hoped and when it smudged and faded on it's own, it looked greenish which was really weird. And when you use it on your waterline it shows up as sheer gray no matter how much you rub it on it never got any darker. It lasted, but I wanted it to show up as black, not sheer gray. So no, I would not buy this again and no I would not recommend it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great quality pencil, very smooth going on, easy to smudge around and yet stays put.

on 3/31/2011 9:18:00 PM

I own as many colours as I could get my hands on. They are on the pricey side for drugstore makeup but you do get quite a lot of product. I started off with the Ohmygoth which is black and I will never buy another black eyeliner. I don't use the smudger, which it comes with, but it's there if I wanted to. They go on smoothly and stay on all day. All in all a great product.