Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW13. True Summer.

This is a fantastic pink lipstick, leaning rose on my pigmented lips.

This color is cool toned. I can wear this during the day, as a polished look. It looks natural-ish, this is no MAC Saint Germaine, but is not a nude, like I see many people saying. It also is not a mauve, it is definitely pink, not purple.

It is a medium-depth pink-rose.

Wears very well, does not show dry patches. Lasts and fades well.

Edit: It does dry out your lips a bit, especially after you drink water and it dries down. Same thing with all color sensationals.

I really thought this is lighter...maybe because i've seen it on darker skin tones. i'm very pale with yellow/green undertones.
i actually like it anyway although on me it isn't bubble-gum, it's like a medium lavender-pink, cool, but not scary cool.
it's creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.
last 3 pics are mine.those with my face n lips and the lippie

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Make Me Pink is a baby color pink lipstick.I love the pink color and lipstick very much.

"Make Me Pink" is a bit misleading of a name in my opinion. If I could give it a better name, I'd choose Make Me Mauve.
This purplish, mauve-y color doesn't have much pink at all. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty color but I don't understand why it's called Make Me Pink. So the color was definitely disappointing seeing how they advertized it as a pink.

Even though the color didn't live up to its name, it's still a stellar formula - very creamy and smooth, which helps it looks very natural on the lip, like a My Lips But Better.
Since I didn't want to use this lippy due to the unexpected shade, I decided to wear it as blush because it looks less purple when its blended into my skin, so I was able to get some use out of it! I wear it every day on my face under my highlighter! It lasts longer than a powder blush thanks to its creaminess

Bottom line: if the only pinks you like are true pinks, steer clear. If you like mauves, give it a try!

on 3/5/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is a really pretty light cool toned pink tinged with lilac. The formula isn't drying and it seem to wear for a decent amount of time. Since changing my hair from red back to its natural light ash brown, I've been looking for cooler toned makeup. This definitely fits the bill. I really think this would work for anyone with fair to medium cool skin and ash or neutral hair. If you have obviously warm hair and skin, this shade would be a dud.

on 4/3/2011 7:09:00 PM

This is a mauvey-pink that pops, but in a classy way, it is not too fuschia, nor is it too lilac, not too pale nor too dark. It gives me an edgy youthful feel - with my 50-something fair skin and silvering hair. I normally go for high end lipsticks - I actuallty 'never' buy Maybelline and this little lippie has me pretty impressed. It is a tad drying but that can be remedied by topping it with my Cle de Peau or Juicy Tubes gloss.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice everyday mauvey pink cream lipstick. It's very flattering on my pale skin, but I think it would work equally well on just about any skintone.

on 6/20/2010 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this lipstick. The color is a beautiful cool baby pink with purple undertones which works well on my fair skin.

The formula is nice and creamy, it lasts quite a while and the gradual fade down looks nice too.

I think drugstore lipsticks are getting better and better recently. I prefer this lipstick over some of my MAC ones!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This lipstick is a super gorgeous pink with a hint of lavander, its so pretty and amazingly flattering. So its definately not the color int he add but its gorgeous if you look at it for what it is on its own. Cheap in price but the tube looks nice and functions.

on 11/24/2013 11:57:00 AM

This is one of my top favorite drugstore pink lipsticks ever! The formula is awesome; super creamy and moisturizing -- it is definitely my go to drug store brand. I'm in love with pink lip colors that have blue undertones, and this is a beautiful example of that. I wouldn't call it a Barbie pink because I think it's more wearable than that. I would totally buy this again...