Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.2

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Yes, I would totally buy this again and already have!

I have two colors. I first bought Iced Mocha, and later purchased Plum Luster. Both have nice pigment, not too much and not too little. Both stain my lips slightly, which I love in a lip gloss. Both are creamy feeling and moisturizing. Scent is sort of a creamsicle fruit flavor, and is much better done than a lot of other fruity lip gloss scents I've experienced.

Iced Mocha- Looks like a cool mocha brown with shimmer in the tube. On my lips looks like, a plummy pinky nude brown. I will purchase this color over and over and over again!

Plum Luster- Looks like a medium vibrant plum shade in the tube. One my lips it looks more like a brighter even more vibrant plum shade with a twist of berry pink thrown in. Brightens up my whole face, great for spring, or a statement lip!

Others note that the packaging is sleek, the color is show cased, and the overall design of the tube feels sort of high end-ish. Simple and but beautiful. I feel exactly the same! For Less than $6 at Walmart, I will go back to both replenish the shades I love, and try new colors!

i could probably write a book of all the reasons why i am absolutely in love with these glosses but i'll save you the time and effort and instead will write dot points.

pros;
-great pigmentation
-wonderful smell
-i love them
-feel super creamy on the lips
-none sticky
-do not taste gross
-did i mention i love them?
-great color selection
-inexpensive
- and i love them

cons;
-if you have one you will get addicted and will want to get every single color in the line!

okay i really tried to find a real con for these.... i swear i did but i cannot find one. that is just further proof of how awesome these really are!

Although I can't say much for the others colors as I only own one, I found the lip gloss itself to be fantastic. The color that I purchased was 'Electric Shock', which is a bright fuchsia like Barbie pink, which I'm not in love with but it was on clearance at Target for less than four dollars, and I figured since it's Maybelline I might as well pick it up.
The packaging is simple, with no label which came as a bit of a surprise, but it still resembled something almost high end. It has a doe foot applicator, as many lip glosses do and I personally prefer because of the smooth application.
The gloss itself is not sticky in the least, and is very moisturizing on the lips. Others seem to have been mention there being not much pigmentation, but the shade I got it in is very pigmented and can be built up/blended depending on how you want the color to pay off. I was quite surprised with the lasting power; it left a pink stain that wasn't too harsh in the slightest throughout the entire day, even after eating or drinking. You may have to apply once more if you want it to look the way you put it on, which is sort of obvious since it's a gloss. There may be some minor faults, like it could appear to settle in the lines of your lips and not look so great, but overall for the price you're getting it, I'd say it's a fantastic gloss. As for smell, I didn't personally think it was too bad and it has a bit of a citrus-y scent to it, but that's all subjective.

Pros:
Simple yet chic packaging
Affordable
Staying power
Pigmentation (at least in certain shades)
Not too sticky

Cons:
Can settle in the lines of your lips

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

These lip glosses are beautiful. And I know that the packaging isn't as important as the product itself but the packaging is incredibly luxurious- it makes you feel like you spend $30! The shade I got in the lipgloss is Almond Crush because I saw someone on youtube with it on their lips and it was stunning. Unfortunately my lips are incredibly pigmented- I get asked all the time what lipstick I am wearing when all I have on it clear gloss- so I do not really personally get much color payoff though on the other girl it looked like there was more. What I love about this lip gloss so much is that it is not sticky at all- just very smooth and moisturizing. Don't bother going high end for lip gloss, pick up one of these!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm using Color Sensation Luscious Lips, and my favourite three are Tempting Toffeee, Cocoa Fever and Cherry Bloom. I love the shine, that lasts, but doesn't look 'deposited' if u know what I mean. These moisturize my lips and they feel soft and delicious for much longer than most other lipglosses. They also smell and taste really good...Yum!

This product has all that you can expect from lip gloss, but is not otherwise anything special. I had two shades of it, coppy-brown shades whose names I can't remember. While these are good lipglosses with rather good lasting power, I would not recommend them for those who want very dense and intense colours.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love these lip glosses. After spending a small fortune on a bunch of Buxoms over the past few years, I got tired of my family complaining when I kissed them with the "burning lipstick." Plus, my $20 a pop lip gloss habit was hurting our budget. I was surprised when a chic friend recommended the ColorSensational lipsticks. I bought one, and liked it, but I prefer the natural look of a glossl, so I started checking out the ColorSensational lip glosses. Well, they are fabulous.
Pros:
~Excellent color range - I like a variety of choices
~Smooths my lips and keeps them soft- no flakes!
~Subtle shimmer - gives dimension without big glitters!
~Gentle orange scent that fades quickly
~Inexpensive - many of us are trying to cut back these days
~Available everywhere - no inconvenient trips to the mall
~True to color - if it looks pigmented in the tube, it is - if not, it's sheer
~Makes lips look full without burning sensation
~Lasts longer than other glosses I've tried - maybe 3 hours
Cons:
~A trifle sticky - long hair might get caught on a windy day
~Plain package - not bad, but totally plain squared tube
~You might not like the smell if you prefer unscented products

I have five colors:
Raspberry Sorbet - fruity pink with a gentle shimmer
Mocha Glaze - shimmering neutral sandy cafe au lait, but doesn't come
off "dead" on medium complexions
Sugared Honey - natural coraly-rose with a soft shimmer
Pink Perfection - very, very light pink, but it leaves a lovely pearly shine
Broadway Bronze - despite the silly name, it is a pretty bronzy-caramel

If you like your lips to look healthy and radiant, not too made up or fake, I think you will enjoy these glosses. And I like that in this time of belt-tightening, my favorite indulgence no longer costs me a $20 bill! I like to purchase them at Harmon with a coupon. I hope you enjoy!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

So i didnt actually buy this, I took my cousins. I have Pink Perfection. FIRST OFF, this is NOT PIGMENTED. it is very shimmery and is fantastic for layering or if you want some shine and shimmer. Its not sticky at all, which is fantastic. obviously its not long lasting, its a gloss. I like it a lot, but I'm not a gloss girl, so I won't get it again.
Pros:
not sticky
shimmery
not gritty sparkles
great layering quality
Cons:
no pigment
comes off really fast
leaves a sparkly residue
cheap packaging

overall, I recommend this to those who like shimmer or layering.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i got this in cashmere rose and ust threw it in the trash after 2 or 3 uses... it is seriously disgunting... the texture is gooey and the strong smell is just cheap. i usually don't mind the smell of makeup, but this is just ridiculously over the top.

Finally finally finally, a lip gloss that is not super sticky, smells great, looks great, and doubles for lipstick. The pigment is awesome! I LOVE it! I think I'm going to stock up on more colors because it's so light, so pretty (I have Raspberry Sorbet), and I'm just addicted to wearing it. I keep it in my purse, the bottle is great, the applicator is just the right size. I don't know how much fluid is actually in there (a possible con), but it's worth it, esp if you can get these on sale. Recently I bought this with some lipstick at CVS for $5 a piece. Not bad. Will def buy again. :-D I love it!!!!!