3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Bought this *UNsniffed,,(My Baddd), It's just OK. Orange Blossom words are what sold me, I barely even smell Orange. Just smell it first. I may return, but may just give it away, I only paid $24 On Ebay, anyone interested in a swap? Natalie N on Youtube.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

5 years ago

Notes from Fragrantica: sweet apple, White flowers,orange blossom, sandalwood, olive wood and creamy vanilla, Edit review: Sweet apple, a hint of orange flower, a ton of vanilla, and that is pretty much it. It's pretty...but smells a lot like a VS body spray. I don't get any sandalwood or olive tree, and someone on Fragrantica said it smelled like animal-shaped vitamins for kids. They are not wrong--it does resemble the Flintstone chewables we all had when we were young. It's not unpleasant, but it's a bit on the boring side. I can find this one a home with someone who might appreciate it a lot more than I do.

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

from

5 years ago

Basically this perfume is nice. It's not something that would stop strangers in their tracks to ask what I'm wearing but I did however have my friends and a college teacher compliment me. It's not textbook feminine but I don't think it's masculine whatsoever. It has a lovely citrus warmth to it but at the same time it's a very clean scent. I think it's better suited to winter months than spring/summer. I suppose it's an oddball perfume that can be worn daily. It was my bag perfume for college and I used it up pretty quick because it doesn't have an amazing longitivity. Lasting around 2hrs on me, but strangely my friend wore it and it lasted the whole ollege day (8hours) so I suppose it depends on your skin! Overall It was nice & I liked it, but didn't LOVE it. (would make a lovely stocking filler!)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

It's orientally citrusy ...but nothing special. Don't get me wrong! I like it I do. It smells good but just not good enough to send the shivers down my spine and auwwwwss me!! It stays in my ‘ordinary’ perfume collection. I use this for casual occasions like going out shopping or simply out for groceries.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

6 years ago

Searched for so long for this scent, found it , love it, unfortunatly I will have to agree with a lot of others it just does not last, this seems to fade very quickly,will not repurchase and on the hunt again for something similar :(

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

6 years ago

On the fence about this, it's light & fresh fragrance in the beginning, it dries up to a warm & sweet scent, perfect for spring & summer. But the lasting power is practically non-existent and it is just such a mainstream edt that I just can't get really enthousiastic about it. I will use up my bottle but I will def not rebuy.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This is a nice warm cozy smell that comforts you and makes you feel good. Guess you should not be misled by the name, the fragrance doesn't carry strong citric notes. I'd say that this smell goes well with warm autumn days :) Reminds me of Indian Summer. The staying power is 2,5-3 out of 5.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

The 1st perfume I've bought for myself in about 10 years...I really couldn't wait till xmas! It's sweet, feminine, warm, cosy and comforting, with a bit of excitement. I feel happy when I wear this. I bought it as a summer fragrance as my others were too heavy or fruity. I have the newly-released edp, the staying power is much better than the edt version ( I compared them). £37 from Boots for 30ml. Also, a dupe smell for this is Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence, which probably 'enabled' me in the first place!

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

7 years ago

LOVE IT!! I think I love it more because it has sentimental, my husband bought it for me while we were dating, and I used it down to every last drop. There is just something about the scent that no other fragrance compares to. I'm waiting to repurchase it again, probably will wait until it's on sale again.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

7 years ago

Don't get me wrong.....this fragrance is so gorgeous but has NO staying power at all! Such a shame as I thought I had found my new smell. If the eau de parfum version of this was brought out I would certainly give it another go.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43