Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
 Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

1 review

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

on 2/24/2011 1:54:00 PM

I don't know why I ever stopped using this. I recently re-purchased and won't be without it again. I think it should be a HG for every woman. It provides gentle & effective cleansing for sensitive skin. Other soaps can be irritating for me. For some reason, ordinary soap doesn't seem as effective to me when it comes to freshness. and I've found nothing to control odor like this one does.

It's one of the few products I don't think I'd want to try in the generic version because I'm so satisfied with the original. This is an area where I don't want to risk any irritation.

My only complaint is I wish I could have bought the unscented but it was out. I got some floral scent which I really don't notice much, I just prefer unscented.

Popular Gels/Soaps