Nose Secret

Nose Secret
Nose SecretNose Secret

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I. Buy this product it comes after 1 month iam prrtty excited about this. I used this for 1 week it hearts little goes less after using continuous . i have very flat nose i used this my nose looks good and more pointed but i it makes my face oily and have little headache problem but overall i like it it just like giving me another life

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW, BUT A COMMENT FROM A REGISTERED NURSE.

IF THIS PRODUCT HURTS, IT MAY BE BECAUSE OF PRESSURE AGAINST THE MUCOSAL LINING OF THE NOSE. THE PAIN IS DUE TO CIRCULATION BEING BLOCKED TO THE TISSUES. TISSUE BREAKDOWN CAN OCCUR WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF PRESSURE APPLIED TO TISSUE. YOU COULD WIND UP WITH A HOLE IN THE SIDE OF YOUR NOSE. DON'T DO THIS!!!

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

I hope someone reads this, since I took the time to write about it. I got Rulav Shipped from eBay really fast! I hate to be kept waiting, after all. I'm using small, if it hurts, go down a size. These don't tend to slip. Makes me look marginally prettier. I have a European nose, very Polish, family traits. I like these. I look at least 8% prettier. Go out and buy these. I can work with these on. I also think I breathe better.
Hint, put these in a empty tic-tac container when not wearing them, It will smell better than plastic.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got the XS, S , M kit because I was a conscious 18 year old who wasn't legal for a nose job without parental consent. XS fit me well but it was very painful to wear even for 15 minutes. It did make my profile much prettier but I can never imagine wearing it for more than a few photos.

The plastic wasn't smooth and I had to sand it down with a nail file, for something so small but expensive I expected much better quality and packaging.

I recently found some with a rubber coating instead on a China website and I'm hoping that it would be much more comfortable to wear and also the China one came in a sealed packet that seems more hygienic (also the China one is heaps cheaper than the actual nose secret)

Of course after reading all the reviews about the expansion of nostrils I think I will still get a proper nose job when I'm legal but for now I think this is an ok temporary fix

on 6/24/2015 11:02:00 AM

I have been using nose secret for a while now. At first it was very painful and uncomfortable, so I called Customer Service to ask about returning it and they helped me realize that I was wearing the wrong size. They sent me a smaller one, and it was much more comfortable. I was just wearing it when I went out like makeup as it did make my nose feel a little sore, but now i wear it all day at work and it feels fine. I normally have an upturned piggy nose, which I do not like at all, but with my inserts it straightens my nose and makes me look less like a pig. I wish they stretched my nose to make the change permanent. but my nose goes back to exactly how it was before when I take them out.

on 1/26/2015 6:58:00 PM

Heed my warning. I've used these for over a year and a half at this point. They absolutely, undeniably stretch out my nose. How do I know this? Initially.. like most people, they were super uncomfortable to get in. But they worked wonders. I had to take them out after maybe 5 hours, and would get bleeding, scabbing, headaches.. a lot of things that I've read other people complain about. I don't remember what my nose looked like before NS but I remember what it looked like the first few times while having it in. A small made me look more feminine, prettier.. a medium was comically piggy. A lot of people told me something about me looked different. I felt very confident.

Fast forward a year and a half later... I can put in a MEDIUM and not notice for several days. It does nearly nothing. It doesn't hurt.. but it doesn't help me either. And my nose likely looks worse than it did two years ago. I don't remember ever having issues with how bulbous my nostrils were and yet now it's bothersome for me.

Over a long period of time.. YES. It stretches out your nose. If this is something you want to have on hand for weddings or prom or photo taking opportunities.. I'm sure that'd be fine. But do not let this become something you use daily.

I am throwing mine out as of right now.

on 12/30/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I took the risk and bought Nosesecret a couple of months despite the negative reviews I found here and the downside of having plastic surgery . I must say that these reviews were scary. I am wondering if these reviews are coming from real users or if it is just a way of disparaging the product.
This is the truth about my experience. When the Nosesecret arrived I read the instructions, I called the company to make sure I was not missing any piece of info that could crash my hopes.
Yes, Yes, and again Yes it does reshape your nose instantly. The tip of my nose was a bit bulbous, it wasn't that bad but it bothered me to see the bulkiness on pictures. I could not believe that $35 bucks would slim the tip of my nose without spending a fortune.

I can't see how the other reviewers complaint about nose bleeding. To get to the point of bleeding you must be doing something terribly wrong . If you follow the instructions you are fine; listen to your body . I am very sensitive so I took the advice and extend the time of use gradually so I never experienced any excruciating pain or bleeding. The splints looked in place and I can literally wear the Nosesecret product for over 6 hours now at work.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The nose secret ruined my nose. I have a love hate relationship with it, let me tell you my story, I ordered it about a year ago and was amazed with the results. The nose secret made my nose look more uplifted, my face more feminine, i felt prettier when I looked in the mirror, more men would stare at me when I walked down the street. Those were the upsides, the downside? excruciating pain. I would take them out to find my nose bleeding profusely, but I kept wearing them, telling my self, pain is beauty, right? anyhow the more I wore them the less they hurt, I kept ignoring the fact that they were slowly stretching out my nose, I kept upgrading sizes to get the same effect. Now when I look in the mirror I see my nose is much much bigger then it was before i started wearing nose secret, stretched out. I wish I could have my old nose back, I wish i had never ordered these and let vanity get the best of me.

If you are going to order these I recommend you start out with the smallest size possible, and then I recommend you only wear them for a short amount of time, if you feel pain stop wearing them, dont make the same mistake I did.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These make my nose look better, but they hurt like a mother. I tried the string attachment but the string rubs underneath my nose and hurts too! I love how these look, but I cannot get them to be less painful. I have tried a smaller size too, and well as nose contouring. Please help! I can't afford a nose job and I am very uncomfortable with my nose. Has anyone found a way to make these less painful?

This is only good for temporary use. it's quite a hassle especially if you fall asleep accidentally using it, because let's admit it- this happens to contact lenses as well. there are times when we are so tired or sleepy, we fall asleep with those things still on. there's a nose lifter that gives permanent result, and is way much cheaper than this. here's the link of the item:

Popular Misc Beauty Tools