Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

1.8

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Palmitate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Scrophularia Nodosa Extract, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pine Bark Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Cottonseed Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Maltodextrin, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycolipids, Polysorbate 20, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol

on 11/16/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I hated the oil and now I hate this cream. It's consistency is similar to Estee Lauder Verite but that's where the similarity ends. It was just average with a crazy price tag. On top of that, certain areas of my face became red, spotty and rough with tiny pimples. I didn't know what was happening to me until one of the reviewers of this cream mentioned that these were "normal" symptoms, where the essential oils didn't agree with your skin. I'm giving it to my mom.

on 8/12/2012 1:56:00 AM

Horrible product for my sensitive skin. The first week it was just ok, but as more I used it , my skin became more irritated, red, itchy and flaky. Heavy glass jar. As soon I stopped it and took my usual moisturizer, my skin was back no normal again. After a month I decided to give it another chance, but the result was the same in a few days my skin looked really bad and irritated. Never will but it again (and possibly not going to try more decleor products for the face)

on 8/6/2011 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this before they changed it and I LOVED it. But now tht they have changed the formula and smell I don't like it at all!! too thin and it does nothing for my skin!

on 5/17/2010 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this cream after a recommendation from the girl at the shop where I got it, and it was not good for my skin at ALL. It gave me those tiny bumps all over, but especially on my forehead and cheeks after using it for about a week.
I found that it soothed down my red cheeks, but did not give me enough moisture since my skin is pretty dehydrated at times. I dont like the texture of this moisturizer, and I would not repurchase it, even if I didnt have a reaction to it. The smell is to strong too I think.

on 4/4/2010 5:30:00 AM

I suffer with allergic dermatitis and after reading some good online reviews decided to bit the bullet and paid about 30 for this cream that I purchased online.
It smells very similar to another cream I've had for cream thats designed for people with eczema and dermatitis thats a lot cheaper so I'm guesing the ingredients are similar.
I've used it now for 3 or 4 days and I'm sorry to say that my skin is now actually worse than it was before so I won't be buying it again.
I'm gutted that I've spent so much on it and can't use it.