Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Restored my faith in eyeliners. Easy to apply, smudges how you want it to, and lasts all day. After applying, you've got a 30 sec to 1 min window to smudge and spread color, and it stays put ALL DAY. Had it on my inner rim and top/bottom lid and lasted for 15 hours+ in the Texas heat, even while sweating! A little pricey, but totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

on 10/12/2016 6:23:00 PM

I love the staying power and the intensity of the colour. Just a bit difficult to remove.

on 9/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is strictly for the colours 12 GLITTER COPPER and 23 SHIMMER BRONZE.
The colours are absolutely stunning. They apply smoothly, blend beautifully (if you work fast), and set quickly. Once set, they won't budge until you use eye makeup remover.

I purchased these two colours to use on my eye lids as a cream eye shadow, as these particular colours don't lend themselves well as eyeliners unless you're using them in combo with a darker eyeliner. Although they performed beautifully, when I worked out the price, it came out to $36/g. Nudestix Magnetic Eye Pencils have VERY similar shades, and they work out to $10/g.So, I returned my Sephora Collection and purchased the Nudestix instead.

The Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliners are a brilliant product IF you're only using them as eyeliners. As eyeliners they're fantastic and reasonably priced. BUT, if you're using them as a cream shadow, or shadow base, although they apply and perform beautifully, they are far too expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just really good and for a great price too.
I use it for my waterline and stays up to 12 hours, it super soft and doesn't make my eyes watery is just pretty awesome.
The brown shade isn't complete matte though, it has like little tiny bits of like an ochre shine but it goes beautifully with brown eyes.

on 4/16/2016 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These eyeliners are wonderful! They line both bottom and top lashes smoothly without tugging. Also, you have a few seconds to smudge the liner with the little sponge tip on end if you wish before it dries down. The liner wears just as well as holy grail liners, without having to sharpen the point ever! The colors are beautiful. They truly are waterproof. Plus, they're only $13.00 each which is a great deal compared to liners that are very similar in wear and appearance. Finally, my sensitive eyes do not get irritated with the formula.

on 3/16/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this eyeliner! I've already repurchased this product twice. I don't do winged eyeliner and I use the brown one because I find that black is too dark for me. I purchased this back at the end of August and it's now March and I still haven't ran out. it lasts all day and even all night. sometimes when I go to sleep with my eye makeup on its still perfect in the morning!

This is the best eyeliner! I use this in the shade Matte Brown Black, and it is great for thickening the lashline. It lasts all day, but comes off easily with a makeup remover. It also is easy to apply, and the pencil moves smoothly across the lid. The smudger is very gentle and it is easy to smoke out my liner for a more dramatic look. However, when I go to uncap the smudger, sometimes the whole smudger pops out. It is easy to put back in so it isn't a big deal, but if it flies off somewhere and I can't find it, I'd be in trouble.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love using this product. I use it every day and it works amazingly! The only problem I have with this product is that occasionally when I pull the cap off the smudger, the actual smudger comes off. It goes back in fine though, so it's all good. 10/10 recommend.

on 8/10/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a really good eyeliner for the price. I have been using Lancome Le Stylo retractable liner for a while but at $27 a pop, it's on the expensive side. I also used to use MAC's retractable liners but wanted to get something that will perform identical but much cheaper so on a whim, I grabbed one of these in the shade Black/Brown. This product performs just as good as the more expensive brands. The shade that I have is a very deep, dark brown that's very pigmented, applies evenly and lasts about 7 hours on me, even with oily lids and no primer. With primer I can easily make it last more than 12 hrs and that's pretty impressive for a product that costs half of what I usually buy. It is also water resistant (on me) and doesn't come off easily even with soap. Consistency wise, it is neither too waxy nor too soft. It's just right and applies very easily.

I haven't tried the other shades yet so I can't comment on whether the other colors will perform the same. Packaging is the standard retractable pencil type which is what I prefer because there's no need for sharpening. I will definitely purchase the other shades when I go back to the store.