Sephora Retractable Eye Liner Turquoise, fave <3 (Uploaded by jhding)

4.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

Disclaimer: I have very oily lids and most pencils do not make it an hour even with primers. This was no good for me. Sometimes pencils just fade away, but some of them smear. After an hour or two, I have black smears extending several inches below my eyes. Attempting to just wipe it away can make things worse as it just keeps smearing more and more. I got rid of it as it was unusable for …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Oct/10/2017

Love this eyeliner. Long lasting and doesn’t move.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

May/28/2017

New HG eyeliner. I don't know why it took me so long to catch up on these. I now have 4 colors (black, brown-black, purple--which is more like a plum, and shimmer electric purple) and I am so happy with them. All are pigmented, especially the black. No tugging at my lids necessary, they glide on and STAY PUT. I used to use MUFE's waterproof pencils, UD's, and NYX, but I like these …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/16/2017

Restored my faith in eyeliners. Easy to apply, smudges how you want it to, and lasts all day. After applying, you've got a 30 sec to 1 min window to smudge and spread color, and it stays put ALL DAY. Had it on my inner rim and top/bottom lid and lasted for 15 hours+ in the Texas heat, even while sweating! A little pricey, but totally worth it.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Nov/12/2016

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/12/2016

I love the staying power and the intensity of the colour. Just a bit difficult to remove.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Sep/20/2016

This review is strictly for the colours 12 GLITTER COPPER and 23 SHIMMER BRONZE.
The colours are absolutely stunning. They apply smoothly, blend beautifully (if you work fast), and set quickly. Once set, they won't budge until you use eye makeup remover.

I purchased these two colours to use on my eye lids as a cream eye shadow, as these particular colours don't lend …

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Sep/19/2016

This is just really good and for a great price too.
I use it for my waterline and stays up to 12 hours, it super soft and doesn't make my eyes watery is just pretty awesome.
The brown shade isn't complete matte though, it has like little tiny bits of like an ochre shine but it goes beautifully with brown eyes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/17/2016

I would buy this again as it has good staying power. I've previously used revlon in a similar formula. It was ok-- not great enough to stop looking, but not bad enough to throw it away. I was complemented by our Uber driver on how great it looked. It stayed mostly through New Orleans in the heat until I started rubbing my poor tired eyes. I will be repurchasing to keep in my arsenal.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/18/2016

I have been using this product for over 5 years and I love it! I always recommend it to my friends. It's a great gift giver. The only downside is that it will wear off after 12 hours.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm