Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Restored my faith in eyeliners. Easy to apply, smudges how you want it to, and lasts all day. After applying, you've got a 30 sec to 1 min window to smudge and spread color, and it stays put ALL DAY. Had it on my inner rim and top/bottom lid and lasted for 15 hours+ in the Texas heat, even while sweating! A little pricey, but totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

This is the best eyeliner! I use this in the shade Matte Brown Black, and it is great for thickening the lashline. It lasts all day, but comes off easily with a makeup remover. It also is easy to apply, and the pencil moves smoothly across the lid. The smudger is very gentle and it is easy to smoke out my liner for a more dramatic look. However, when I go to uncap the smudger, sometimes the whole smudger pops out. It is easy to put back in so it isn't a big deal, but if it flies off somewhere and I can't find it, I'd be in trouble.

on 4/17/2014 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This isnt smooth and there is no color pay off. Maybe for fair skinned ladies it would be fine, but im nc 30-35 and this doesnt show up on me. Ive tried black and olive.

on 2/26/2014 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this because sometimes I'm just so lazy to use gel eyeliner and this turns out really great. I usually don't use eyeliner pencils as they always smudge a lot not matter waterproof or not. However, this product, although I can't say it doesn't smudge at all, stays the whole day and only runs off a little. Also its really easy to use and keep sanitize as its retractable. It's just really suitable for a lazy day or when I got up late, so I can put it on real quick and go.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely read the reviews before purchasing this product.
First flaw would be that this comes out extremely light,you have to apply it several times in order for it to come out black. And guess what, when you keep applying an eyeliner, chances are your going to mess up, and bc its waterproof its a pain in the @$$ to clean off.
Secondly, despite being waterproof --this eyeliner still smudges (on my lower lash line) and ends up all over the place.
Just a waste of money. Sight, the search continues......

on 10/10/2013 9:56:00 PM

This is one of the only products that I think is actually worth spending the extra few dollars on rather than buying an eyeliner from a drugstore. I have tried countless black eyeliners, and none of them every really stayed on my waterline without smudging. This actually stays. When they say waterproof, they mean waterproof. I actually have went to the gym after work and this eyeliner didn't smudge. It's really the best eyeliner I have ever used.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this full size eyeliner in Sephora's Draw The Line sampler set. It came in shade 09 Glitter Black which is a dark black with silver glitter sparkles. I always wear jet black eyeliners, the blacker the better for me, and this was definitely dark enough for me. I liked the fact that you don't have to sharpen this eyeliner and it comes with a smudger that was useful. I would buy this product again but without the glitter so in plain black. I use this eyeliner daily to line the top of my eyes and I use Urban Decays liquid liner to add a wing tip. I would recommend this eyeliner for anyone who normally uses MACs fluidline black track eyeliner and wants a travel eyeliner to carry with them since application with this liner is easy and there is no need to ever have a sharpener handy.

edit 11/10/14- I will not repurchase this since Sephora is not a cruelty free brand

The packaging is mostly great. I will only buy retractable eyeliners. Don't expect the little cap covering the smudge tool to be around for long.

It is definitely waterproof as claimed, but that's about the only good thing about the product. It takes several swipes to get a dark line, and it is almost painful to use on your eyelid because it pulls. And after all of the pulling, it is a patchy line at best. It is easier to use on your lower lash line, but you have to be careful to not put it on your waterline as it contains some glitter.

on 3/5/2013 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is easy to use, stays pretty well, and does not smudge.

I would say I love it if it weren't for the fact that the pencil tip manages to break easily, and also if the product didn't get stuck after the first few weeks of use, and would not retract anymore.
I have tried it twice, and both times the lead just gets stuck in the pencil after little use, and I have wasted at least half a pencil both times.

I'm sorry, but this thing isn't cheap, and I am not willing to pay the steep price to get a little bit of a good product that doesn't last.

Would not buy again. Would not recommend.

2/5 because the product itself it good. Just the packaging is horrible so it ruins any good points the quality of the eyeliner might give.