Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just really good and for a great price too.
I use it for my waterline and stays up to 12 hours, it super soft and doesn't make my eyes watery is just pretty awesome.
The brown shade isn't complete matte though, it has like little tiny bits of like an ochre shine but it goes beautifully with brown eyes.

on 3/24/2016 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eyeliner for $13 at Sephora. I like the price and the color of the product. I was excited to see a smudging tool, but it makes more mess than smudge. The liner is pretty easy to apply, but it needs to be cleaned up or you end up looking more like you have raccoon eyes. Although I like the color and price, I'm not enough of a fan to repurchase due to issues with messiness.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love using this product. I use it every day and it works amazingly! The only problem I have with this product is that occasionally when I pull the cap off the smudger, the actual smudger comes off. It goes back in fine though, so it's all good. 10/10 recommend.

on 2/14/2015 2:10:00 PM

This product is ok. The glitter in my purple glitter pencil does go in my eyes and fall onto my cheeks. It isn't waterproof and smudges a bit. These are better than the other sephora contour pencils but I'm gonna stick with Avon waterproof pencils.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A while back, after getting a "points perk" size of the Marc Jacobs liner, I broke down and bought a full sized one during Sephora's 20% VIB sale. Even with 20% off, they are just way too pricey for what they are, though, even taking into account how nice they are and I really wanted to find cheaper but identical options for several of the other shades in the MJ line. I really liked O(Vert) which is a beautiful deep forest green and to my amazement I found that the shade Matte Moss (14) is a total dead ringer for this liner but at about half the cost. While it may not last quite as long on the waterline (I don't use dark green on my waterline as it makes me look tired), it lasts all day on my upper lash-line and below my lower lash-line. The name of the colour is a bit misleading - this isn't matte at all and has about the same amount of sheen that O(Vert) has. Just an amazingly great pencil at an amazingly affordable price. Bonus - these twist up, so no need to sharpen (I hate sharpening any pencils - so much mess and waste and so much potential for breakage, resulting in even more waste).

While I absolutely adore Sephora's Contour pencils (just check out the # of reviews I've done, if you don't believe me), I want to try more of the retractable ones because sharpening isn't needed.

on 7/2/2013 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Who else gets eyeliner goo on the inside corners of their eyes like this one here does?! You do?!

GUESS WHAT, this one doesn't do that. That's the big reason why I love this. ALL EYELINERS GIVE ME CORNER-EYE GOO (Except for this one.)

Wears well, lovely pigment varieties. I use the black-brown on a daily basis, and it wears well even in this strange Seattle heat wave we've been getting over here... anyway, just great. Doesn't transfer onto eyelids either (though I do use some powder/primer up there to be on the safe side.)

Overall: great price, wears really well, doesn't transfer onto other areas of the skin. Variety of colors. I LURVE THIS, and hope you do too!

on 10/18/2012 4:45:00 PM

I have this product in black. Sticks well, definitely waterproof. It smudges just perfectly and stays like that the entire day.

This has to be my favourite black eyeliner. Not only do you get a lot of product (I use it daily and am on my first pencil after 6 months), I find it doesn't break off easily, is easy to smudge into my lashes and lasts. And lasts and lasts and lasts. That being said, it will remove easily with eye makeup remover.

One of my favourite looks when I'm in a rush is applying this to my upper lashes, smudging it into my lash line, applying some pressed hilighter powder on top and up to my browbone and then some mascara. Lasts all day!

Great house brand item.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is my HG eyeliner! Eyeliners smudge like crazy on my eyes...not so much on my upper lid (except for the corners), but I often look like a raccoon on my lower lid. I've tried Revlon Colorstay, Urban Decay 24/7, Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner, a bunch of different waterproof pencil and liquid liners. NOTHING stays on me. Liquid lines flake off my lids, pencil liners smudge or fade. But this one has been the absolute best I've tried so far. It's a little pricey at $13 or so but the lasting power has been unbeatable. I get a few smudgies in the outer corners on my lower lash line at the end of the work day (12+ hours from when I wake up), but nothing I couldn't live with. It lasts through workouts, too. I hope they never stop making it!

on 10/15/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My favorite HG Eyeliner.

Pros: Stays put, 16 hours or more!!!!
Great colors, (I love the brown) but I also have gray and blue.
Goes on easily does not tug or pull around eye.
I will buy this again.

Cons: a little stubborn to wash off. Use mineral oil, olive oil or baby oil and that does the trick perfectly.
The tiny sharpener is stupid

Update...
I thought I would get creative I just added Shimmering Turquoise and Royal blue.. They are a little on the sparkly side for my age group but they add a bit of flare to my chocolate brown shadow. The color stays put and doesn't budge. I love that it is long lasting!.