Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Other
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is my HG eyeliner! Eyeliners smudge like crazy on my eyes...not so much on my upper lid (except for the corners), but I often look like a raccoon on my lower lid. I've tried Revlon Colorstay, Urban Decay 24/7, Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner, a bunch of different waterproof pencil and liquid liners. NOTHING stays on me. Liquid lines flake off my lids, pencil liners smudge or fade. But this one has been the absolute best I've tried so far. It's a little pricey at $13 or so but the lasting power has been unbeatable. I get a few smudgies in the outer corners on my lower lash line at the end of the work day (12+ hours from when I wake up), but nothing I couldn't live with. It lasts through workouts, too. I hope they never stop making it!

on 9/16/2011 9:41:00 AM

Omg, i just realized that if you take the end cap off the smudger, you can sharpen this! When I originally bought this, i loved it, but the end had gotten so dull that i could barely get it to go on anymore! Thankfully, i was just reading the reviws and a womam mentioned that it has a built in sharpener, its perfect, makes it brand new at the tip!

on 10/18/2012 4:45:00 PM

I have this product in black. Sticks well, definitely waterproof. It smudges just perfectly and stays like that the entire day.

on 10/27/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice product at a decent price. It goes on smoothly and stays on, even on my slightly oily skin. I have 2. The "olive" is very pretty - I was expecting more of a green/brown/khaki color, but it's actually an iridescent green that heads in a brownish grey direction when the light isn't right on it. The "matte moss" might make a nice substitute for Chanel's celadon. I posted a pic for comparison.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Just wow! This is a potential HG item for me. Glides on without tugging, is a.dream to apply with that matter, lasts all day on my upper lashline, and the color is very pretty. I bought this in matter black/brown (or the colors vise versa) and it stays true to the matter claim. I'm not a devoted eyeliner junkie but I only ask for a smooth application, stays all day, no smudging (yay no panda eyes with this one) Very pleased!

Texture and everything was great except that it was not waterproof. I wear contacts and this liner would not last 30 mins after its application. It holds fine on my upper lids but it's the bottom that i have trouble with. Raccoon eyes is not the look i was aiming for. I tried primer (UDPP) and even set the line with powder and still no luck. So far UD 24/7 is slightly better than this

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I absolutely love this liner. It is one of the very few that I have repurchased. My eyes are very round, and I use liner to extend the outside tilt of my eyes. This one really does stay on great. I top with a very soft powder and smudge it along and it looks terrific. I have the brown and my favorite is purple. It is not really purple but a brownish pink that probably would look great with most eye colors. My eyes are hazel, and this one really makes my eyes pop! Pretty much the only liner that says waterproof and is waterproof.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I LOVE these eyeliners!! I have them in black, brown, and purple. They can be smudged very easily after application, but definitely stay put when dry. I wear these everyday and have had no raccoon eyes. I was a teeny bit skeptical about the price at first, but once I had a go with the eyeliner on, I fell in love. These are definitely worth the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is an excellent long wear eyeliner. I have it in the brown color. It is a nicely intense color than can be blended down to a soft look with the sponge tip. The tip of the eyeliner is fairly thin, so getting a good, thin line is fairly easy. I have oily lids and have trouble with regular eyeliner staying for any length of time. But this really IS a long wear eyeliner and has good staying power, even on my lids. It's not quite L'Oreal's HIP cream liner or Bobbi Brown, but I was quite impressed it lasted nearly the whole day on my lids. Terrifically priced at $12. I plan to order more colors.