Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 4/4/2015 3:07:00 PM

The smell is fantastic, and stay for very long. It leaves my skin very soft. The best bath oil I have try so far.

The essence of luxury. Shouldn't have purchased that trial set, now I'm hooked and this stuff is so expensive! Definitely feels like a big treat after a hard long day at the office...Perfect for all these business ladies out there. Pure bliss.

on 5/2/2009 6:02:00 PM

Luxurious, precious and oh so effective. The Aromatherapy Associates line is the best! This deep relax oil is the surest way to complete relaxation. I started to use this during a very stressful period in my professional life. Couldn't get to sleep because I was always thinking of so much. I advise to pour 2 caps in a full warm tub, taking time to really sink in during 15 min's. Like every quality product that works on essential oils, this isn't just about the smell, it's about the essences getting in your blood stream. Finish by adding a drop on the inside of your wrists. I sometimes use this as a "perfume" too - it's quite sensual and woodsy. Don't expect a typical lavender scented relaxation smell - this is beyond the obvious level! Price is steep, but for my well being, I consider it worth it.

Popular Bath Treatments