Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

2.2

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

on 10/9/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I applied only a little of this product on my face and it absorbed perfectly, smelled very good, and hydrated my face! It is true a little product goes along way. The only downside is that I did not notice a difference when it came to oil control, to me it was just another good moisturizer. If you have oily skin (which i have) then i would look else where.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG mattifier. Only a tiny amount is required, a sample lasted me weeks, and my excess oil production is reduced while my skin stays beautiful and hydrated. I will note, I only put this in the oiliest of places, my forehead, nose, chin, and maybe parts of my cheeks during summer, as it is way too drying for the rest of my face. Anything else (eg neck, temples) that goes into overdrive during the hot summer I'll use Caudalie's mattifier.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin that is getting more normal with age, mostly concentrated in my T-Zone.

This is the only drugstore moisturizer which actually takes care of my oil and shine. Olay Complete was my go-to until they reformulated. Despite the cons I list, I haven't found any other moisturizer that does not make me oilier.

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Absorbs fast (make sure you apply fast!)
Controls shine (within reason, after 9 hours idk what you can expect of any product)
Works well under make-up (see Cons however)

Cons:
If you apply foundation hours after applying this, it will cause this moisturizer to flake off and make application gross
If you apply too much and then touch your face, flaking can also occur

on 5/31/2011 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for several weeks and have not seen a decrease in pore size or appearance this stuff actually made my skin worse I will never again buy something before I try it!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I HATE this product. It does not mattify the skin but it leaves a white film on the face... A sort of metallic look... Not cute! It really doesn't moisturize and has a somewhat unpleasant scent. This stuff really messed up my skin because I've been breaking out ever since I've used this. I've used much leass expensive products on my face (like Aveeno Moisturizing Bar and Moisturizing Lotion) that left my skin smooth and flawless. I was very disappointed about this product and suggest that everyone just walk on by it at the drugstore (or wherever you get Vichy products)!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was ok. But I notice if you use to much its gonna get off when you put on makeup:S so its a bad makeup base. A little goes a long way but it doesnt hydrate at all.
Would not recomend this.

on 10/30/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Complete waste of money - did not work at all, skin still shiney after 30 mins. Very disappointed - did not like the cleaner either.

on 8/21/2009 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

First off, I'm using the recently release U.S. version, ingredients as follows:

So already from the ingredients listing (I bought it without having seen them, that was my first mistake) is that there is no proper UVA protection whatsoever. So basically, then, it's a serum/paste textured product with some UVB protection. The issue I have is that it's not actually mattifying. I wanted a finish more akin to the Japanese sunscreens, without the tenaciousness. I am oily and shiny with this product relatively quickly. So for me, it fails on both accounts, with poor sun protection and poor mattification. I'm done with Vichy and the other L'Oreal companies to be honest. Consistent disappointments. I'm going to try some of the Japanese sunscreens again.
Hope this helps

on 5/2/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This sounded soo good on paper, like the HG for my oily face, matte and spf 15 and in an tube.
I tried it once, and I don't think I'll try it again, maybe on an hot summerday. It made my face feel dry an irritated, and shine after 30min-1h.
I did read the INCI list before buying it and saw that it didn't contain any good stuff for the face, also alcohol denat. is nr 3 on the list, but I did buy it anyhow :S
It did make my face matte, the alcohol dried out it a bit and it also contains kaolin, nylon-12 and titanium dioxid that does absorb oil.
The sunscreen is syntetic + mineral (titanium dioxid) and is a PA++
If you are going to buy this use it as and sunscreen (with something better under) or as an primer.
I'm not buying this again I want something that contains antioxidants etc.