Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark
Physician's Formula Bronze Booster (Med-Dark)Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to DarkbronzersBronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to DarkBronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

4.6

Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inositol, Lauryl Lysine, Macuna Prurlens Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phospholipids, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

on 12/15/2016 12:23:00 PM

Beautiful color that looks natural, just wish it didn't have the fine glitter in it!!!

Once applied to the face the glitter is not noticeable, only a soft sheen is visible and I love this bronzer!!! Looks very natural and just right!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my holy grail bronzer. It is the perfect shade for a bronzer, not too orange but not too ashy either. It applies so well and just gives my skin a healthy glow. I have naturally very fair skin but I self tan and I find this works on both skin tones. Price is a tad expensive for drugstore but I believe it is worth it. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. It is way too bulky, storing it takes a lot of room and traveling with it is not ideal. But nonetheless my favorite bronzer ever!

on 8/27/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My all time favourite bronzer. The colour is perfect on my NC35 skin tone. The bronzer goes on smoothly and seamlessly on skin and you look naturally glowy.
The great thing is it has small partials of shimmer which doesn't show on your skin and it's so soft that powder blends on top of any skin base. I love that it's easy (no hassle product), doesn't break me out and doesn't have any weird fragrance. All round a great performance product.

on 7/4/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Favorite bronzer!! Bought this after hearing several youtubers rave about it (namely Kathleenlights) and I'm super happy with it! It's just a tad bit pricey for drugstore but I'd say it's totally worth it, especially given its beautiful packaging:) I was worried it would be too light for me but it's perfect for a natural contour, looks like a shadow under my cheekbones! I also love that it doesn't make me look orange

on 4/22/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty good stuff for a drug store brand. Actually, it's pretty good for any brand! I have had quite a few bronzers in my life, and so far this one is pretty great. I even like it better than Benefit's "Hoola" as it goes on sheerer than Hoola and seems to blend better on my skin. A lot of bronzers turn orange on me, but this one really, truly does look like I spent the last week in my garden out in the sun! And, because its so sheer, its pretty user friendly! I came across this review looking for the new PF bronzer (my niece got it and is smells like pina colada or something tropic; yes!!!), so I thought I would add my two cents. :)

on 4/21/2016 8:15:00 PM

I love this bronzer, the colors are beautiful and it's pigmented, making it last on your face all day. I would give this 5 stars but the only reason I haven't is because it's pretty overpriced for a drugstore bronzer ($20 here in Canada). I definitely recommend you try it out though, if you're okay with making the purchase.

My ultimate favorite bronzer
I been using g this product for many years.
It goes well on all skin type..

on 3/29/2016 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is so natural looking! It glides on like butter and is not patchy at all but has the nicest slight sheen that is barely detectable. Great for all over bronzing or contouring. A little bit pricey but well worth the money as it lasts all day on me. Will continue to re-purchase.

on 2/28/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! I get frequent compliments & girlfriends asking about my make up. Its subtle & it evens everything out & leaves a nice glow. if I'm going to work out, I don't wear makeup, but I do brush a little of this on so I don't look dead! it. It's also great to brush on quickly after work for a refreshed look if you're headed out & you don't have time (or desire) to redo your whole thing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this bronzer. It's great for yellow-undertoned girls like myself and doesn't run too orange. It gives you a believable bronze that is perfect for the summer time. I have tried a lot of PF bronzers and I think this one is by far the best one.

UPDATE: After using this during daylight I did find it turned orange on me.. I also think it oxidizes throughout the day so even more orange-face :(. After trying different bronzers I have found the perfect shade for me which is not in the PF range.