Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.6

Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inositol, Lauryl Lysine, Macuna Prurlens Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phospholipids, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

on 7/4/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Favorite bronzer!! Bought this after hearing several youtubers rave about it (namely Kathleenlights) and I'm super happy with it! It's pricey for drugstore but I'd say it's totally worth it, especially given its beautiful packaging:) I was worried it would be too light for me but it's perfect for a natural contour, looks like a shadow under my cheekbones! I also love that it doesn't make me look orange

on 4/22/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty good stuff for a drug store brand. Actually, it's pretty good for any brand! I have had quite a few bronzers in my life, and so far this one is pretty great. I even like it better than Benefit's "Hoola" as it goes on sheerer than Hoola and seems to blend better on my skin. A lot of bronzers turn orange on me, but this one really, truly does look like I spent the last week in my garden out in the sun! And, because its so sheer, its pretty user friendly! I came across this review looking for the new PF bronzer (my niece got it and is smells like pina colada or something tropic; yes!!!), so I thought I would add my two cents. :)

To Read all 59 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/21/2016 8:15:00 PM

I love this bronzer, the colors are beautiful and it's pigmented, making it last on your face all day. I would give this 5 stars but the only reason I haven't is because it's pretty overpriced for a drugstore bronzer ($20 here in Canada). I definitely recommend you try it out though, if you're okay with making the purchase.

My ultimate favorite bronzer
I been using g this product for many years.
It goes well on all skin type..

on 3/29/2016 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is so natural looking! It glides on like butter and is not patchy at all but has the nicest slight sheen that is barely detectable. Great for all over bronzing or contouring. A little bit pricey but well worth the money as it lasts all day on me. Will continue to re-purchase.

on 2/28/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! I get frequent compliments & girlfriends asking about my make up. Its subtle & it evens everything out & leaves a nice glow. if I'm going to work out, I don't wear makeup, but I do brush a little of this on so I don't look dead! it. It's also great to brush on quickly after work for a refreshed look if you're headed out & you don't have time (or desire) to redo your whole thing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this bronzer. It's great for yellow-undertoned girls like myself and doesn't run too orange. It gives you a believable bronze that is perfect for the summer time. I have tried a lot of PF bronzers and I think this one is by far the best one.

on 1/27/2015 9:16:00 PM

The best drugstore bronzer, hands down. It's a little light on my NC40 skin, but I find that it gives me a subtle bronze- this is good because I'm not really into the whole chiseled contour look. It applies smoothly and it has just the right amount of pigmentation. The red undertones are ideal since it imitates a natural tan (you should always look for red based bronzers!). I never use the brushes included in powder products, so I can't comment on it, but I love how this applies with the elf studio complexion brush. It may be on the pricier side of the drug store, but it's absolutely worth it in my opinion.

on 12/24/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The packaging of this bronzer was what I liked the most when i bought it, so pretty, im nc50 and the medium to dark bronzer just show up a little after applying more amount of powder than regular bronzer, at first it looks like a pale tone on my skin, but after buffing the bronzer on my skin several times, it shows up like a soft dark shadow , that doesnt look like makeup at all, cause it's so natural, I kind of like it for a nomakeup look, but for other things I wouldnt definitely consider it enough for other kind of makeup looks. This product on my skin tone,to me is a little tricky and takes me more time to apply it than my other bronzer, the good part is the natural way it shows on me, and the price is not that high as my Guerlain Terracota.

Updated review: OMG, i just discovered that this bronzer is excellent for contouring cheeks bone and nose, its amazing, I have the Kevin Aucoin sculpting powder and when I tried the pf bronzer on my cheek bone I couldnt stop thinking how much the finish of it compared to how the kevin aucoin looks applied on me, on the pan they dont have the same exact shade but they are pretty comparable in they way both perform on my skin, like a grey-ish shade tone that is incredible natural when I contour my nose, Kevin aucoin a really small pan (3.1grams),is $44 and the bigger P.F. Bronzer (9 grams)is around $12-13, using this powder for this purpose is such a great deal :) see the pics for comparison.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This makes my nc 25 face look dirty not bronzed. Tried it with a multitude of brushes. Cannot make this work and will not spend any more time on it. It is time to throw it in the trash: life is too short. I much prefer my Laura Mercier baked bronzer and even my Bare Minerals bronzer to this one.

Oh and also tried the lighter version: same result.