Fresh Citron de Vigne

No Image

3.6

on 3/23/2015 10:14:00 PM

I love this scent! It's a light citrus-floral that's perfect for summer or warmer weather. I like the fact that you can buy it in a roller ball or a bigger spray bottle. I tried this on at a Sephora and fell in love, then bought it online. My complaint is that the staying power isn't so great. Maybe it's because I bought a rollerball of it? In any case, I ended up returning it because the staying power was too weak for me. But I loved the scent!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I received a sample vial of this from Birchbox and have been wearing it almost every day since. Seeing 'Citron' on the box immediately made me think it was a citrusy scent, but I didn't really get that. It seems a little more floral, but that's not a bad thing. It lasts awhile without being overwhelming. I think I may save some of my BB points and try to get a full sized bottle of this.

on 12/14/2012 10:43:00 AM

Got a large sample sized bottle of this from Sephora. I got about 30 wears out of it. I like it, it's very refreshing and casual. I prefer a little more elegance in my perfume so will not be purchasing a full size.

Whenever I initially sprayed this on my arm at sephora I thought it smelled awful. As I walked around the store, I kept smelling it on my arm and as it meshed with the oils on my skin, it smelt AMAZING!!! I've been looking for a great citrusy perfume and this is the best I have come across. It lasts a long time without the scent fading on me as well. I purchased the set that has the 1oz perfume, 2oz lotion, and 4 cubes of the sugar lemon sugarbath cubes on sale for $26 (regularly $35) and I'm really, really loving it.

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased. This has made me want to try out more Fresh products because they all smell soooo amazing.

on 3/25/2012 4:22:00 PM

I wear this perfume everyday, I love the warm citrus that fades into more floral undertones. It lasts all day on me. It's so refreshing and subtle.

on 10/21/2012 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Simplicity; No artificial dyes, no
Synthetic candy gourmand, plastic sweetness
No Howling Civet or Secretion of Musk
and no putting on aristocratic Airs
Just a Simple scent you can wear every
Day Versatile and Safe Citron de Vigne
is far to Casual for Elegance but it has a
Minimalistic Bareness Like a Zen Painting
Less is More,

The Opening Is Intoxicating with Grapefruit But
Fades in Seconds after applying on skin
It Just Flees never staying in one place
But i can Detect i faint note of Lemon

There is not a lot to say about this Perfume
it's
one of those scents that is Unlikely to make History
or to make waves because of it's Simpleness
But It's a Nice Scent For a Nice Lazy Summer Day.

on 2/25/2011 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a free sample of this from Sephora... a pretty, decent-sized sample, too, I must say. I've worn it about 5 or 6 times already, and I still have about a half of a vial left. Every time I wear it, I get compliments, and people ask me what I'm wearing. (The problem is... I can't pronounce the name to tell them! Hah!) I think I will buy a whole bottle when I am done with the sample. I like the scent, and even though I can't smell it on myself after the intial sprays, people do compliment me throughout the day, so it must still be there. I really can't describe the scent, except to say that it smells fresh and natural, sorta "food-sy," as opposed to flowery or woodsy. Does not smell like overly sweet candy like a lot of those newer fragrances that I can't tolerate. I think this is the best Fresh fragrance I have tried so far!

on 8/4/2011 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this scent, but it only lasts about 5 minutes on me. Am searching for the perfect citrusy/green EDP with some staying power. Any suggestions? I also love Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte, but it does not last either.

I got this as a sample from Sephora and it smells. I don't mean in a good way either. It reminds me of a mix between an orange household cleanser and laundry detergent. I don't want to smell like a housewife that's been home scrubbing all day. I'm so happy that I wasted points instead of wasting money.

on 2/13/2011 11:21:00 PM

I got a free sample of this at Sephora. It smells like citrus and sandalwood. A clean and refreshing scent. I've worn it once and it lasted the whole day. I will buy a full size of it when i'm finished my sample.

Popular Fragrances