Nfu Oh #51

Filtered by age: 19-24
 Nfu Oh #51

on 8/26/2013 12:08:00 PM

Living in Canada, I felt like I had to travel through harsh storms, manouver my way through boobie traps, battle with demons, slay a dragon and climb to the tallest room of the tallest tower to get my hands on this.
Worth it. I'm sure there are dupes out there, but I've never seen anything with such strong blurpley goodness. The base almost appears like a UV purple. The flakies are great, they don't stick out over the polish. It can be worn alone, or over other purples and blues.
Such a shame its so hard to come by!

I can not believe they are discontinueing this polish. it is like a jewel in the bottle and on the nail as a topper of light blue purple or gunmetal it looks amazing. I can't believe the opal line is going. I stocked up as much as possible buy 5 bottles online. I think i went a little nuts. but still i LOVE this polish.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Oi this is gorgeous. In artificial light, it shows very red, but in natural light, suddenly, its purple! It makes a beautiful rainbow color that's visible more in the bottle than on the nail.
There are greenish orange flakies suspended in a deep purple syrup. I recommend layering this over a blue or purple polish to get bottle color without waste, or layer it over other colors to see what cool combinations you can achieve. Over burgundy makes a beautiful black amber color :)
Its .6 oz, which is a LOT of polish, retails for about $12, and is said to be a flakie version of the ever popular Clarins 230

on 2/10/2011 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

You can layer this over *anything* and the result will be awesome. I've had people stop talking mid-sentence and stare in silence when I had this on my nails.

on 4/20/2009 3:32:00 PM

Bought it from Fabuloustreet.com after seeing a swatch on Polish Addict (thank you). Amazing!
I used it over Deep red, but seeing how surprisingly saturated the color is, next time I will use 2 coats on it's own.
About the color description the other person did it better.
The price for me was $12, and for this bottle it was well worth it. I'm gonna buy another bottle for my friend's birthday.
Buy it.