NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.5

I do not know how, but it got into my eyes, and stung! Very creamy so i found it a bit difficult to tissue off efficiently esp. around the eye area. I still love cleansing waters, they are the best! :)

The smell is also pretty overpowering, and too oily to be used on its own without double cleansing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This had way too much fragrance and orange oil for my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. It does smell lovely but alas, won't work for me. I swear the second I opened it, I could feel my skin getting blotchy. I returned it.

Although this product smells great, it is only ok as far as milk cleansers go. I usually use the Clarins cleansing milk, either the Alpine Herbs or the Gentian, but decided to give this one a try due to its cheaper price point and the fact that the company is associated with Clarins. The worst part of this product is the fact that its really hard to rinse away from your skin, making me feel like a layer of it is left even after tons of rinsing. I have also noticed that I developed a few breakouts since I've started using it--not 100% sure if its the cleanser causing them (will update). Would not buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a light cream cleanser. Not at all greasy and leaves no film or residue. This will very gently cleanse your skin but will not remove makeup at all - you must have pre-cleansed the makeup off first. Also, because it is such a light and gentle cream cleanser, those requiring additional cleansing will need to follow this with a toner and cotton pad regimen. In the winter months I love this cleanser and it really saves me. All that said, it doesn't perform in any special way - it's not going to clear up acne, rid you of your blackheads, or rid you of dullness - it's a straight and simple cleansing milk. I definitely need to exfoliate a few times a week whilst using this cleanser (but I have to exfoliate regularly regardless as my skin is very 'lazy'). Another bonus: It smells lovely and it does not sting my eyes (even when I open them). Note: I have repurchased this product many times and the only reason I'm not going to anymore is that I want to try something new to change up my regimen because I believe that every product ends up running it's course in so much as what it can do for the benefit of your skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like the smell. Its gentle rose smell. Not overpowering. But lets be honest here, its really a make up remover. Kind of like a cold cream. You tissue it off afterwards. I have tried rising it, and you are just left feeling like there is still a layer of oil/cream on your face. I haven't tried it with water proof eye makeup, but if it is anything like Cold Cream, it will get into my eyes and make me blurry for a few mins. It does smell great,but for the price that I am paying for it and what it is really used for, i rather just purchase drug store cold cream and be done with it. It really does smell nice or i wouldn't have given it an extra lippie. XOXO

I loved the creamy feel of this cleansing product and the rose scent is really lovely. It also makes a nice medium to perform a little facial massage while rubbing away makeup. Unfortunately, I did not find the product to be very effective in removing base makeup or eye makeup. I have to apply and wipe or rinse off up to 3 times in order for all the product to be removed. Oddly, I also found the product to be very drying. I do like this product in the summer, when I feel my skin is very oily and when I am wearing very little makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my favorite cleanser, it was gentle and yet removed make up very well. It did not irritate my very sensitive skin, and it smelled lovely (not a strong scent) and free of harsh chemicals, such as parabens and other nasties. However, it has been discontinued!!! I used to buy it in France, where it was very cheap, but in the summer of 2014, they have brought out the new version, in a pink bottle, with an unpleasant smell, nothing like the discreet one of the one reviewed here. I don't know why cosmetics companies discontinue well loved products.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A nice makeup remover. Smells faintly of flowers, feels very emolient. I massage all over my face for a couple of minutes before taking it off with a cotton pad. Removes light makeup, I do not wear heavy makeup though, but i feel it will not be very effective in removing heavy makeup.

Feels really pampering when i use it in the morning because it feels very emolient and moisturizing but not greasy at all. I'd tissue off and rinse. Do not feel i needed moisturizer after if i'm staying home on the weekends. Great for dry skin although it would work for all skin types. Feels very gentle as well.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nuxe cleansing milk with 3 roses is a cleansing milk that i use to remove my makeup and also to cleanse my skin. It goes really well for finishing my make up removal,it also goes reall y well in the morning for cleansing my skin! It smells soft and clean! It's smooth on the application,it does not irritate my skin. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a good makeup removal. I usually only use loose powder, blusher and sometimes liquid foundation as well. It removes them well and smells great. The bottle is quite big so it can last me for some time. I think it's more worth it to stock up during the big 30% sales, the usual retail price is quite expensive in my opinion. I do not use the 3 roses toner to remove the cleansing milk like the instructions but just remove with a facial cotton pad, it seems to work okay for me. Like most Nuxe products, this one smells great as well and it's very creamy.