Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle
Quattro for women Trimstyle

4.5

This is the best for the bikini line because it really works and is effective! You must purchase this! I have been using mine for a year.

on 5/13/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Absolutely love this trimmer, I sort of wish it didn't have the razor on the other end and was sold separately. Works very well, is nicely sized, and handles easily. The guard determines the height of the trim, and it is easy to adjust, Highly recommended!

on 9/12/2010 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've seen the commercials on this razor for a while so I finally bought it today. It came with some bonus items...2 mini size body washes. I love this razor. I've been using Venus for many years and just got sick of it. I love the way the Quattro is shaped. It's very easy to grip so it makes shaving alot easier without it constantly slipping out of your hands. 4 blades is probably why I like this alot. The venus only has 3. Ok now the shaver part. Lol I have to admit at first I was a little nervous. I was thinking to myself "What if this cuts me...or pulls" well it didnt. Infact I love it! I don't really have alot of hair down there...I have a stripe (I know TMI lol) and I find that it evens and shapes it nicely haha. I told my boyfriend if I catch him using it he's dead! I will definately repurchase this and it's a great shaver!!

on 9/20/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I finally strayed from my Schick Intuition razor and switched to this. I think the trimmer is very handy and a cinch to use. I never use the built on attachment to adjust length but rather take it off, so that might help ease of use. This gives me a close, neat trim. As for the actual razor part, I actually love the shave I get. It's very close and smooth, and I haven't had too many problems with the razors going dull quickly.

on 6/11/2009 10:32:00 AM

Alright, I have to admit, when I first bought this, I was thrilled. I had used my husbands facial trimmer for years (gross right) and I was excited to have my own that could stay in the shower. I did notice that the shave was not as close as I wanted it to be, so I read the reviews on here and found that you could take off the attachment.

BAD IDEA!
I gave myself a very very close shave...all over down there...and gave myself the worst burn of my life. That "area" was red, inflamed, and incredibly painful for over a week, and had to go to the gyno because it developed into an infection...even though there was no actual cuts. Girls, it was NASTY and horrible. There are no words to describe it. SO...if you take off the attachment, just becareful. Needless to say, I am very scared and hesitant when I use this now...and I don't do nearly as much as what I do with the husband's facial trimmer. Ha.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This thing is great!!! I was lucky enough to grab the last one the store had. It's basically a bikini trimmer and a four blade razor in one. Since I already use the Quattro razor, the brand new blades I bought a week ago will fit this-bonus!! This thing works great, comes with the battery, and you can choose the setting you want-you got three choices or you can take the comb off for the closest trim. It retails for about $10 (if you can find it!!) but I got it on sale at Kroger for $8. I will definitely repurchase-I will probably buy another next time I see it just to have a back up. You can't go wrong with this one, ladies. Definitely a "thumbs up!"

Popular Hair Removal Products