Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/1/2012 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great quality polishes! I love them. The result lasts at least for 6 days and remains shiny. Also the colors are amazing and stylish. They apply easily and they are very affordable. My favourite polishes!

on 7/20/2011 9:27:00 AM

very good considering the price.
i love the shine and there are a lot of colors to choose from.
long time since i've been using this.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I've been using the Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel in Clear for several months now and wow! It's as good as some upscale, pricey brands!

This polish gives a great shine, is easy to apply and dries in a timely manner. And, the polish lasts!! I can go a full 4 days without any chipping or noticeable peeling and I do my own dishes (no dishwasher) and gardening!

I have to hand it to Avon for really improving on their Nail Polishes! Avon has also removed Formaldehyde and Touline from their polishes, which is a bonus! And with a low price-- I paid only $2.99 for a bottle, I would highly recommend this!

on 10/6/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I recently bought the color Nocturnal and it is an amazing color! It only takes one coat, and with a top coat the color lasts until I repaint (usually a week). I have more on order!!

on 2/5/2006 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this nail polish! I purchased the Nailwear in Mulberry and it lasted a week before it started chipping. The color is a pretty mauvey rose and it remained shiny the whole time. I can't believe the quality for such a cheap price. I ordered a couple more of these polishes for my mother and me. I hope that Avon never discontinues this formula.

on 3/1/2002 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I love the colors, the staying power, the price! I hated the short bottles though, they were hard to handle, I'm glad they changed them.

on 12/12/2001 12:13:00 PM

Pretty good stuff. I've had a little chipping on my fingernails but then again I didnt use a top coat but no chipping on my toes. Besides, I got my bottle of Decadence on sale for $1.99!! They have some really cool colors and some really classic colors so there's great selection to choose from.

on 8/30/2001 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Now this stuff stays on pretty long and dries pretty fast plus there are so many beautiful shades to choose from. After OPI I recommend this.

Popular Polishes