Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

3.3

on 11/13/2014 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color of this gloss was ok on me. Honestly, I just couldn't get over the scent. This has such an artificial vanilla smell that makes me gag. It was like having a yankee candle on my lips all day. I just can't do it. Will never get another gloss from Laura Mercier anytime soon.

I received this gloss in a Sephora lip set. The packaging is really clean and professional, and the color is a medium pink with silver sparkles in it. I thought the gloss was flattering and pretty, and it smells like cake! YUM!

on 4/22/2010 11:46:00 PM

I got this because it was part of LM's Spring 2010 Must Have Collection for Saks. This is a very sheer iridescent bright pink. I am NC35/LM TM Sand and have dark lips. So on me, it's just a nice youngish girly shiny lipgloss. To me, it doesnt look any different from something a quarter of the price like Revlon's Shine That Pink lipgloss in their Superlustrous line.
Has a faint smell that reminds me of a combination of caramel candy & plastic. continued >>

Let me start by saying, I never would have picked out this color gloss on my own. I tend to wear the bronze-y corals, the sun-kissed tones, or soft ice shimmery pinks. (Im so glad you girls are reading this, because my husband has no idea there any lipstick shades besides red or pink, ha!) But, I was getting my makeup done for an event and wanted something a little more fun. Well the MUA reached for this Baby Doll gloss and my first thought was oh. Too pink. Well, then she put it on. And my face looked so young and alive, girlish and feminine without looking ridiculous. I wear most of the Laura Mercier glosses over my lipstick, but this one I wear all on its own, for a dash of feminine color. Its sheer without being at all shimmery, lush without being saturated. My lips just look sexy and kissable. I dont wear it to work every day, but when I wear pink or a very feminine outfit, it just looks dazzling. I am very light blond and I think this is an awesome color for a summer blond!