e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/21/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! I have many many brushed but the thing I love most about this one is that can give a very sheer in application. My skin is drier and slightly textured these days. Too many of my brushes apply heavy which results in a cakey look with powder but not this one. It is soft and sweeps a very natural finish whether with finishing powder, foundation, blush, bronzer, or whatever. I love it so much I bought 4 so that I have one for powder, one for blush, etc.

on 11/15/2010 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

First off as many mentioned, this brush is a super soft. This is an all purpose, powder brush. You can use it for compact powder, HD powder, bronzer, blush, etc

I found that since the ferrel is pressed making the brush more narrow, it's less ideal for all over face powders. I'd rather use a kabuki. However, this is great if you want to brush mattifying powder over your t-zone. Also, if you have large cheeks, this brush makes a great blush brush.

I found that the best use for this brush is for bronzer. The narrow top of this brush is perfect for countouring cheeks and the wide side for brushing bronzer along the high points of your face.

Popular Makeup Brushes