4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

My Holy Grail liquid eyeliner. I have this in the color Natural Brown. If I wanted to, I could draw over my eyeliner many times to make the color darker, almost black, but generally speaking, I use this for a natural casual look during the daytime. The ink never dries, it doesn't budge, and its incredibly easy to use for a daily line or a feline flick if I want to. The wear time is absolutely incredible - it actually stays perfectly in place even 10 hours later after application. Zero smudging, even without primer. Japanese drugstore formulas imho surpass Western mid range brands and their eye product formulas are exceptional for the price. I've bought this for $8 in Vietnam, and I honestly can't believe its still performing like its brand new. Superb. If they never change the formula I will never ever buy another different liquid eyeliner ever again. :')

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

This eyeliner is amazing.This is like using a fine point marker for your eyes. There is no pumping, dripping or any other nonsense with this liner. The line comes out perfect every time, just as thick or thin as you want it. Lasts all day until you take it off. Is easily removed with just water and some facial cleanser. And, is safe and non-irritating for people with contacts! BUY IT NOW!

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

EyesGray

2 years ago

I can comfortably wear this all day knowing that I won't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day. The brush tip makes for easy application and the product lasts for a few months of daily wear. A staple in my makeup bag.

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

The price is a bit steep, about 15 dollars, but its wonderful overall so its really worth it.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0
from

2 years ago

It might be my skin type (slightly oily, not excessively), but this just doesn't work on me! It lasts a few hours at most, and it smudges easily too. Giving it 2 lippies because I think that the brush is very nice and easy to work with, which would have been great if only the staying power was as good as it promised.

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Forget Kat Von D. This is THE brush eyeliner! Once set, this does not budge at all. The brush has just the right firmness and thickness to easily create winged liner looks with sharp points. Nothing removes it except warm water removal with cleanser. On my hand, no amount of rubbing removes the line, cold water does nothing, and barely anything is removed even when I apply moisturising cream and continue rubbing. On my eye, it easily last the whole day on bare oily lids. Price is affordable and would re-purchase!

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This is THE BEST ever liquid liner!! I'm especially particular with my eyeliners as I wear them more than 12h a day without touching up most of the time. This is great as I've used many liners which just smudges so easily buy this doesn't at all. It doesn't smudge even after 20h out. Sometimes after 12h the Colour may have faded a little and hence needed for touch up but even so, it doesn't smudge, it just fades a little that's all. I would say it is very similar to Kat Von De's liner, even the brush and the look is almost the same. Altho KVD does last longer however this is really very comparable especially given the fact that it is much more affordable than KVD's. I'm already on my 5th one I'd say and I yes sometimes when you first open it, the Colour may be more faint and less pigmented but u gotta shake it and store it upside down where the brush is pointed down. The Colour should be out and proper by the 3rd day of opening :)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

This is by far my favourite liquid eye liner! I have very oily lids but I usually a full eye look complete with primer. It stays on all day and does not smudge. I'm on my 4th one in super black, water proof. I even bought the brown one to give it a try. Love it for a less dramatic look. The tip is super fine so I can draw a real fine flick for a nice cat eye. Pros: Lasts all day without smudging Super black is really black. The brown is a nice colour too. Can draw a very fine line if I want to. Lasts quite long with everyday use too. I would saw a few months. Cons: Smudges a little on my crease if I don't use any eye primer or eye shadow.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I heard a lot about this but super disappointed when I tried it out. I have oily lids. The liner was not pigmented and was quite faint when I applied , I didnt kept this for too long and the expiry was in 2019. Next it smudged when I laugh. Not the super horrible type but I didnt expect this to smudge on me since it claims it has 24 hour lasting power. Even my japanese sensei recommended this brand for liquid liners so quite sad that it did not work for me. When i tried to wipe away the liner using my canmake oil stick, the line turns into a greenish line which looks super weird. Threw away after 1 use.

About reviewer (225 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is like my Chanel eyeliners cheaper sister! I bought this as my usual more expensive liquid liner would melt off during the super sweaty hot summer days in Tokyo and it stays on for most of the day depending on rain/humidity and it applies like my regular liquid liner. The pen tip is perfect and the consistency of the product is great for 1200¥ it is a total steal. I love it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35