T3 360 Refresh Dry Shampoo

360 Refresh Dry Shampoo360 Refresh Dry Shampoo

4.6

on 6/20/2010 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I use a dry shampoo for oil control on days when I don't shampoo (every other day for my color treated hair.) I also like a dry shampoo because I have fine, thin hair and I like the scalp colorant feature, honestly.

I've been using Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo in brown for a few years, and don't love it because it makes my hair feel sticky/dry and unpleasant. Plus the color is a bit too dark for me.

So I picked this up at TJMaxx because for the price I figured I'd try another dry shampoo! Boy this is better than B&B!! No sticky/dry/strawlike feeling after using it, and it does the same job for 1/3 the price!! Yeah!! And the color is lighter and sprays more diffusely so you don't get a blob of color that needs to be seriously blended.

I will buy this again. Worth trying if you are considering a dry shampoo. (Bummer that I now have a new $30 B&B in dark brown that I don't think I'm going to use!)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up at TJMaxx for 3.99- figured at that price it was worth a shot- i am pleasantly surprised at how well this worked on my 2nd day hair! since my BKT my roots and bangs show oil after one day of not washing, so i've been trying many dry shampoos and having very little success. this is tinted, so that is a huge plus- it is scented but after a few mins i did not notice the smell at all, it left my hair looking clean, and had body and hte best part is it did not dull it and make it feel sticky like some others have. i would buy this again! good stuff!

on 4/25/2010 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this a few times in the light color. I'm not a big fan that it actually imparts color...I'd rather it be colorless, or a white that fades. Eventually my last bottle clogged and I couldn't do anything to get it to work again. It also made my hair feel a little dirty (I felt the need to wash my hands a lot throughout the day because of touching my hair). I've moved onto a new product!

on 11/12/2009 7:46:00 PM

My amazing hairdresser also happens to be Orlando’s Pita's first assistant. He talked me into using it and showed me how to use it the right way. Spray it directly onto roots and comb through with your fingers or a comb. It looks powdery at first (that’s what absorbs the oil) but after you blend it it completely disappears and leaves your hair shinier, with a fresh salon smell, and bouncy as if the last time you did a blowout wasn’t three days ago. It also has Vitamin B6 to take care of your hair as you are styling it. All of Orlando's products are nourishing and protect the hair while you are styling it.

It’s great for that slept-in look or when you are annoyed that your hair looks perfect except near the roots. This product is one of Marie Claire’s Best Beauty Products of the Year for 2009.

on 7/22/2009 1:09:00 PM

I sent my T3 Tourmaline Hairdryer back to get repaired, and upon receiving it they gave me TWO free gifts - including this dry shampoo. I *LOVE* it! I gave up the search for a good dry shampoo, because the ones I tried smelled awful. I'd put them in my hair and then I'd have to try to mask the odd odor... But the T3 Dry Shampoo smells AWESOME and it works! I didn't have to pay for this, so I'm not sure about the cost... When I run out, I'll definitely consider purchasing it!

on 6/17/2009 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This stuff is *amazing*! First of all, it smells so good! If you need to deodorize (smoke, second day hair), it does a fantastic job and leaves the hair smelling so-so-so amazing. Secondly, it most definitely is NOT messy in any way! Aerosol can makes things easy. The fact that it comes in light, auburn, and dark is also amazing (you can get any of the three shades from Sephora, in store). I use dark. Third, this stuff really does give volume! I shower at night, and while I use a bodifying prodcut before blow drying, there is some loss after sleeping on my hair. This wakes it right up! Especially after flat ironing and really needing an extra boost of volume! Did I mention it smells amazing? <3

on 4/15/2009 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! i have dark auburn hair, so most dry shampoos take forever to get the white to not show. So I tried Bumble and Bumble the red dry shampoo and WHAT A FREAKIN MESS!! omg! my face had red all over it, my counters, my walls, my floors. And...it came out kinda wet...whats the point of a dry shampoo that is wet?! what crap! But this T3...wow! this stuff is great!!!! it has a nice smell, its completely dry, it doesn't dull my hair horribly, and it blends perfect with my hair color. Its a bit expensive and in a small bottle, but its totally worth it! PS. b/c it T3 is expensive, i use Bastiste dry shampoo from sallys sometimes when I have lots of oilys, but the trick to using it w/ dark hair is to use it at night so that the white power has lots of time to soak up the oils and turn invisble.

on 3/26/2009 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love this product! I am a dry shampoo-nista from way back. I remember using PSSSSST in high school (and I am in my mid 30's.) I have tried them all Pronto (smells great but big mess), Klorane (nothing to rave about), Ojon (weird texture- almost oily or too wet), Bumble & Bumble (HORRIBLE!!!) Baptiste (I usually use this one). I stick with Baptiste because it's pretty cheap but it does tend to leave the usual white mess in my dark hair (not to mention I get this weird dullness to my hair in general.) Anyway, bought this in the darker color convinced I would hate it and have the Bumble disaster (my hands were black from running my hands in my hair...did I mention I was on a date?!) but I was proven wrong. It's great, no mess and left my hair beautiful. Highly recommend to my darker haired friends.

P.S. I still wouldn't risk sleeping on white linens with this product...just in case!

on 3/5/2009 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best dry shampoo ever! I have tried them all - Klorane (pretty good), Rene Furterer (good), Bumble and Bumble (HORRIBLE), Oscar Blandi (not good..smells like lemon pledge)! This stuff really does volumize and your hair feels refreshed..and I love that it's tinted! I have black hair that I highlight..and the dark blends perfectly into my hair..w/o the powdery residue the others can leave. It is the more expensive than the other dry shampoos on the market..but well worth it. Just think of all the money you will save on shampoo, styling products, etc..with just this one product. And, they say we're not suppose to wash our hair more than 2 or 3 times a week at MOST..so this helps.

on 3/1/2009 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

We all know there are days when a dry shampoo is a girl's best friend. At those times the best company one can keep is Refresh from T3 360. I've paid my dues with shakers that left a powdery mess and hair feeling tacky - no more! Not only is Refresh an amazing product but its aerosol container enables perfect, no-mess application.
This dry shampoo thoroughly cleans and volumnizes resulting in refreshed, perfect for finger-running-through hair. No more oiliness, only a healthy shine.
It's available in two shades and a breeze to use. Simply spray at roots of hair, brush through and then a few quick shots with your blow dryer. Restyle if you wish.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo