Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

on 10/30/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love Palmers cocoa butter but the lip balm isn't as great. For my lips it is too greasy and leaves a ring around my mouth where it has taken my foundation off which I don't tend to get from balms like MAC lip conditioner (tube). I wouldn't buy it again as I have far better balms.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Yes! My lips have been dry for weeks now and nothing would help. I think the menthol in some of my lip products was drying my lips out and leaving them irritated. Tried Vasaline, which was non-irritating, but it didn't really give me the moisture I needed. I got desperate for something soothing and realized I was carrying this cocoa butter stick around in my bag...why not try it on the lips? Applying this was like putting water on a sponge, the difference was immediate & very moisturizing. I put a colored gloss over top which now looks fab on supple lips!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've used this as a huge lip balm and it smells great. Also good for moisturizing small random areas like elbows and cuticles.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

♥♥♥ Love this product. Its been the only lip balm by far that helps relieve my chapped and dried lips. Very cheap and you get a huge amount love how it smells too ♥♥♥ ☺I recommended it to everyone☺

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic! Cheap, huge amount of product, moisturizing, works wonders on chapped lips, smells nice...What more could I ask for? I have repurchased again and again!

on 5/9/2007 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this, i just got it yesterday, cas of the reviews on here, i must say i was skeptical at first, i thought it was going to be a regular lip balm, nothing special, but the way it glides on lip, oh my, its great! so good, im gonna stock up..

on 1/29/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this stuff. It makes my lips smooth and never dries them out like Burt's Bees did. I use this for my cuticles too.

on 1/4/2005 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG lip balm. I use thi during the day and Rosebud's lip salve at night. I love the texture and scent of this balm, it has the perfect consistency. People always tell me that my lips look moist and healthy.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow! I love using this stick formulation on facial scars and blemishes! Unlike many other reviewers, this doesn't do much for my lips. However, the stick has worked wonders on my acne scarred face. I think it worked better than the lotion type.

My skin tone is so much more even and healthy looking. I like the versatility of this stick because it's so compact and you can use it everywhere. This is a staple for safely fading scars without breaking out!

on 7/25/2004 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion with a passion, so of course I think this is great as well. Aside from using this on my lips, I also like to use this on especially dry areas like my knees and elbows.
I'm such a nut for the cocoa butter smell that I think that the stick could have a little stronger scent that it does.