3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Meh, pretty inoffensive scent for school/office. Light citrus floral that reminds me of Cabotine also is that peony I smell? Faintly aquatic to my nose and generic. Boring stuff, but, nice for a young girl - not for me

About reviewer (325 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Pretty reminds me so much of Pleasues without the headache effect! It's a lighter more tollerable version of Estee Lauders Pleasures in my opinion.I put 2 sprays just below my bra and it lasted all day! :) Not overpowering,just enough to smell good throughout the day . I love Pleasures,but it can be so strong and a bit headache inducing! Pretty is a great alternative if you like Pleasures,but think it's a bit too strong!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

My first perfume, mom bought it for me as my birthday gift a long time ago, best scent for spring! Though it won't last all day. But still loving it !

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

there is a slight smell of cigarette smoke somewhere amongst the flowers.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

6 years ago

One word to describe this perfume overall is cute. The scent is cute, the package is cute, and the box is cute! Everything about it is cute. The scent is a very light fresh and happy. It smelled very clean, like those shampoos everyone used 10 years ago that smelled really good. It makes you smell like you just hopped out of the shower and used a really yummy smelling body wash/shampoo. I got this as a gift, the box was pink and the. My friend usually gets things from winners (it’s like ROSS in the US) so it was probably around 20$. Not sure about regular price. Overall great everyday scent. I think this would be a great scent for a working woman. Normally offices have strict rules about scents, and I think this would work with it.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This is a pleasant scent. Not too overpowering. I sprayed some on and immediately thought it smelled familiar. When it dried down after about an hour I gave another sniff and it came to me right away. EA Pretty smells almost EXACTLY like the old EA Sunflowers fragrance. I don't know if they've discontinued Sunflowers or not but if they have, they've just brought it back and re-named it Pretty.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

The bottle is a bit awkward but it's a nice light clean scent that is very floral but not particularly strong. You need more than one spray to get you about 3 hours of scent in my opinion, but that's okay because it's not overwhelming to do so. This is pretty much my go to daytime scent as a university student. It's meant for people around my age I think and I do feel pretty when I wear it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I bought mine on sale for $10 for a 1 oz bottle (Normally about $23). It's a very light, floral, beautiful scent. And I really enjoy that the price is accessible. You don't need but a small spritz for it to work. Though, I wish it were longer lasting. I noticed, though, that the scent is nearly identical to Esteé Lauder's Pleasures Exotic, though. But Pleasures Exotic is a lot more expensive. So I would say that it works as a suitable, affordable substitute. Pros: Only need to use a little, affordable, attractive packaging and beautiful bottle Cons: Doesn't last as long as Pleasures Exotic, not EXACTLY the same as they have a different base and Pretty uses a more vanilla-y base and Pleasures Exotic a more floral base. Even if you don't feel that they're similar (as everyone smells things differently), they are at least in the same vein. If you like one, you should try the other.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

7 years ago

Just a light floral scent.. Not over-powering at all.. I usually put on a few spritz before heading out the door.. Even though I like it, I wish I didn't get the large bottle..

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 years ago

very light floral fragrance that has a hint of citrus . It's also very clean and fresh. It's not crazy sweet like many perfumes on the market today so I don't have to worry about attracting fruit flies. No head ache. great for the summer. I will definitely repurchase. I am not giving this a 5 star because the fragrance doesn't last very long as with most soft light fragrances.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29