Kenra Nourishing Masque

Kenra Nourishing Masque

4.3

-Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzophoenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate/Octinoxate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk.

on 10/17/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love love love!!! I bleached my hair last month and it was fried. I read about this from a magazine and purchased it. I think it was $25 which for luxury is great!! I sleep in it 2x week and rinse in the morning.

on 2/15/2016 10:08:00 AM

For me, this product was just okay. I don't think it did anything special for my hair that my regular conditioner doesn't do. It may just be my hair type but I wasn't very impressed. I will continue to use this as it was pricey for me, but will not repurchase.

I used this for the first time this morning. When I first started rinsing it my hair felt so silky but the more I rinsed it the less silky it felt. It was tangled (as usual) when I got out of the shower so I used a detangler. I don't think I've ever used a conditioning masque that left my hair detangled so I wasn't too bothered by it. Now that my hair has air dried I am so impressed by this masque. My hair is shiny, soft and full of volume. It did not leave my hair weighed down and greasy-looking like so many of them do. Great product!

on 11/17/2011 3:04:00 PM

I LOVE the Kenra masque! It is the only product that seems to repair my hair after coloring. I have tried numerous hair 'recovery' products for after color processing and this is the only one that makes my hair feel silky, smooth and not color processed!! I will never be without a jar. I have medium fine, fairly straight hair.

on 4/6/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is just a 'meh' product to me. It didn't help with detangling, my hair wasn't softer or shinier after use and I found the smell irritated my sinuses. I used the entire tub because it cost so much, but I definitely won't repurchase. It's probably not a bad product, but it's not right for my hair.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!! I used to use drugstore deep conditioners and realized that they would leave a waxy buildup even after the first use no matter what drugstore brand I tried. I got this to try because I was already partial to the Kenra Daily Blow-Dry Liquid Shampoo/Conditioner so I thought this would do the trick. My hair is left so soft, easy to detangle, my dry and brittle ends from coloring are not as fried and my roots are especially easy to detangle without being so greasy. I will never use any drugstore shampoo or conditioner again and am forever dedicated to the Kenra brand. Sure it's all pricy but I get liter bottles and save up from my paychecks because I feel as though you shouldn't put a price on your own hair.

on 12/29/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is insanely great...the best of the best. I have fine, straight, long hair...but I have plenty of it. My problem is & always has been that most hair products either weigh my hair down, or put a nasty coating on it that I can't seem to get rid of. It not only repairs my hair, makes it super silky & shiny...it also gives my fine hair texture.

***EDIT- I discovered that this product sets my scalp ON FIRE! And it stayed that way until I finally found a product to heal the irritation. Because my scalp was so irritated, I had quite a bit of hair loss, too. Now I don't recommend this at all.

on 2/10/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Kenra, I knew you were good, but this good? Really!? I had tried Kenra's moisturizing conditioner years back, liked it and moved on to try other brands in the extremely long list of products that I have tried to tame my bone dry and unruly, natural, African American hair. Only now did I happen upon this Nourishing hair masque to discover that what I'd been looking for had been in a brand that was right under my nose all along! This treatment is all I had hoped for and all I could ask for in a moisturizing deep conditioner. I love the results so much that I'm considering buying more than one of this expensive miracle cream - and that's saying a lot for this serial product junkie! Here's how it went... After washing with the wonderful Nexxus Therappe shampoo, I had a great base to start with. I blotted my shoulder length hair till it was just damp and applied the creamy, heavenly smelling treatment all over my head - focusing on the ends and working up from there. I then combed through and placed a plastic cap on, then sat under my hooded dryer for 20 minutes. I washed it out after puttering around my house for another hour, using lukewarm water. Et voila! My hair was completely moisturized, soft, curls defined, shiny and smelling like a dream. I love, love, love this! The only and I mean only problem is that I only get 2 1/2 treatments out of the tub (I have a lot of hair), so value wise this isn't the ideal situation. But I don't care. After searching the globe for a deep conditioner that gives me these results and concocting all kinds of strange creations in my kitchen (from banana puree to avocado!) this is what I've been looking for. I'm ready to comitt - that's saying a lot coming from this product junkie!

on 3/27/2010 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed this product. This is one of the best deep conditioning masques I have used. It detangles and always leaves my hair silky and smooth. This product has been a huge part of my hair's recovery this season. It also boasts some great ingredients and the protective oils that my hair needs. I dont even follow this with a conditioner most of the time because my hair doesnt need anything else.

so before I say how much I absolutely love this, let me go into detail about my hair. overall, I have very manageable hair. it's VERY thick and naturally curly/wavy, but as long as I keep it long and use nice shampoo and conditioner it's pretty easy to take care of. but I just not only bleached my dark brown/black colored hair (underneath and streaks all over my hair), I put purple, blue and magenta on the bleached parts and the parts that aren't bleached I put black in. so I never had to use a hair masque before, even though this isn't the first time I bleached my hair, but since I took such a huge toll on it all at once I knew and my stylist recommended I use some sort of a treatment. well I saw all the good reviews this got on this site, and decided to try it! and OMG ITS AMAZING! before my hair felt fine but it got really tangled up and I kept having to brush it, and underneath my hair felt really dry. this gives me so much moisture. my hair is so silky, not even completely dry yet and I already feel a difference! it costed me about $12. I bought it off of amazon. it's a little container but you don't need much. for people like me who are sensitive to strong scents the scent is light and lovely! overall this stuff is amazing and I will continue to purchase this and all of kenra's other products in the future!