Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

Filtered by age: 30-35
Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme

1 review

Water/Eau, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phyllostachys Nigra Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Punica Granatum Sterols, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Spent Grain Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Beta-Sitosterol, Proline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Pentadecalactone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin.

on 2/3/2013 3:25:00 PM

I bought this because I needed a moisturizer that didn't have any SPF for night use. This works really well. It's been really dry the past couple of weeks for the winter, and my skin has been extremely dry. At one point I was using the oil cleansing method to alleviate the dryness, but that didn't help much. I started the Artistry Essentials Hydrating system during the day and this creme at night, and my skin feels so hydrated and smooth. I am not sure how this will work during the summer when it gets really humid here, but for winter this is a staple in my routine! If you are looking for an Amway/Artistry rep, message me and I will recommend one.