Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 2/26/2019 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this yummy smelling bronzer! Gorgeous not orange color! Looks like I just got back from vacation...it's a great color and product! Stays put!

on 2/4/2019 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really nice bronzer but in my opinion it's not the best for very fair skin (I'm nw10). I bought it when this was considered to be one of the most fair-friendly bronzers on the market - they offered a lighter 'milk chocolate' shade and the undertone wasn't orange. However, times have changed and now there are a bunch of better options that are just a bit lighter and easier to work with (Two Faced's is relatively dark and pigmented meaning that you need to use a light hand and blend it well).

I suggest going on YouTube and watching Arna Alayne's bronzer reviews - she can suggest fair-friendly alternatives - stuff like Hoola Lite, Body Shop Honey Bronzer and Bare Minerals Invisible Bronze in fair/light.

on 10/17/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this bronzer for the past 4 years... and i'm never going to switch it.
i love it, it doesn't come off strong and dark on the skin.

on 10/12/2018 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is one of my favorite bronzers, a little harsh at first but once blended out, looks very nice. I have an olive skin tone, but it appears warm and really warms my face up (duh). Much easier to use than creme contours/bronzers--highly recommend.

on 10/3/2018 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I just love this. It applies smoothly, the color is perfect, it smells AMAZING, and it lasts all day. Nothing more to say.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am not a big fan of bronzers. They generally don't look very natural on me whether I use them for contouring (my round face could do with some but it always looks peculiar) or to add a bit of colour to my pale face in summer. But I had a points perk little compact of this and decided to give it a try and, to my surprise, I really like it. It works well to darken my throat a bit so it matches my face (matching my face to my neck would have me looking like a sheet of printer paper!). And if I use a large, fluffy powder brush to dust this all over my face, it does give nice, natural colour to my skin and makes me look healthy rather than orange or artificial. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the full size of this bronzer and that is high praise coming from someone like me, who generally avoids them.

on 6/27/2018 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I will not repurchase

on 6/22/2018 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This product earns five stars in every category. Exquisite texture and color allows a light touch with the brush to assure beautiful, believable warmth. I do not contour, applying this product only where sun would naturally hit on high points of face. A masterful creation, Too Faced. Thank you.

this smells good and works well. i would say this is more on the cool toned side of bronzers, and i personally like warmer toned bronzers, so i dont know that i would repurchase this. this is a good bronzer tho and the packaging is so cute, i would recommend to someone who likes a cooler toned bronzer. for reference im nc20 at mac, and this shade was a good match :)

on 2/24/2018 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cocoa powder in my bronzer? Smells delicious! While I do love my PF Murumuru Butter Bronzer as it imparts a lovely golden sheen to my skin, I love this bronzer for its own wonderful qualities. This is a matte, but not flat cocoa shade that can be used for multiple purposes: bronzer, contour, eyeshadow, an in a pinch, to fill in brows if the shade works for you. I have a mini version which is the perfect size for travel, especially since it is so versatile. Love this, highly recommend it!