Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

Let's just start by saying if it was dark and I was in the kitchen with a spoon I might just mistake this for a chocolate powder drink.

I am very fair skin MAC NC10 and have always had problems finding bronzer cool toned enough for my face.

Now whilst this is my go to bronzer to frame my face and it is milled finely enough that I do not end up looking like mud, I do find there is still not enough deepness of shade to contour out my cheeks, forehead and nose.

So I find myself still having to use both Chocolate Bronzers mixed together to get the perfect tone. It has the perfect coolness, just the right amount of grey with no yellow or orange and I have never found another bronzer to match it, I just wish they would come out with another bronzer in between the two.

Perfect

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I actually have this in a palette and I LOVE IT. I use it with a slightly thick yet angled contour brush for my upper cheekbones, hallows, and temples. Then I blend upwards with a normal fluffy brush.

Stupid question: I was looking at the too faced chocolate bar eye shadows (LOVE their eye shadows but WAY too expensive in my opinion) and it smelled amazing like cocoa. The salesgirl said there are natural antioxidants in it due to the actual use of cocoa. Is that then true for this bronzer? I've been trying to clean up my skincare routine to get rid of chemicals as much as possible. Loving RMS applied with fingers then buffed with a wet beauty blender FYI!

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this bronzer for contouring, however i find it to be muddy on the skin after a while. For some reason, on my skin it just doesnt really last. I won't be repurchasing this product when finished

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favorite thing about this is the chocolate scent. It just sadly doesn't work with my skin tone at all. I have fair neutral skin and it just looked a bit orange, too light for contouring for me, so I use it with my eyeshadow.

Love it...the smell, the color is beautiful without an orang-y hue. If I broke it, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat!