4.5

$30.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

I really enjoy this product. The shade is quite neutral and it works even on my fair skin, it doesn't look muddy. It blends very easily. I am also a fan of the scent.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

4 months ago

Tarte Amazonian Clay Used to be my Go To Favorite but this Brand can easily Replace it. Packaging is super cute, Product Blends like Silk. You also do not have to use alot for a good Result. I use it for my cheeks just under my Highlighter and to Contour my Face. I love it when products have a Scent and this Smells like Chocolate. Highly Recommend!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

4 months ago

Love this bronzer. Blends like a dream. Perfect tone. Warm enough to bronze, cool enough to contour. Even great as a transition eyeshadow in the crease. I use this in summer and Milk Chocolate in winter. But the new packaging bothers me. The old was the best to swirl your brush in and it had 10 grams instead of 8 now for the same price. It was easier to stack too. Pitty.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

LOVE THIS STUFF. ONLY STUFF THAT DOESNT MAKE ME MUDDY. AMEN

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBrown

4 months ago

I'm not sure if this was the cause of it but it caused a bit of a breakout for me on my cheekbones and chin. I'm also not a fan of the texture and feel of it.

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

7 months ago

Like the reviewer below, this caused nasty closed comedomes on my chin and forehead which only cleared when I stopped using the product. In this vein, it is important to note that this bronzer includes Ethylhexyl Palmitate - a known acnegenic ingredient. I'm not usually sensitive to fragrance, but this, like the Peach Perfect powder has a very artificial and overwhelming scent which isn't ideal. That said, this is a LOVELY colour for fairer skins and the formula is very finely milled, gliding effortlessly on the face to create a beautifully natural matte, sun-kissed look. The compact is also very cute if you're a sucker for nice packaging. Unfortunately, I will have to give mine away as my skin hates it but this isn't a terrible product in terms of colour and performance - just not suitable for me.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

9 months ago

I'm so, so sad because I LOVE this bronzer. The formula and color is so beautiful on my skin and I'm obsessed with the smell. However, I recently discovered this product to be the source causing HORRIBLE cystic acne alllll over my face. I never had acne problems at all, not even through puberty, but this product gave me some of the worst, most painful acne ever. I bought it a year or so ago and loved it but that is when the acne first started. I never correlated this product to be the cause until I ran out of it about 6 months ago and my skin cleared up perfectly, no more bumps at all. I saw it again at Ulta 2 weeks ago and bought it remembering how much I loved it and sure enough, HORRIBLE, horrible cystic acne has returned which is very painful. Sad cause I did love this.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

Love this yummy smelling bronzer! Gorgeous not orange color! Looks like I just got back from vacation...it's a great color and product! Stays put!

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

This is a really nice bronzer but in my opinion it's not the best for very fair skin (I'm nw10). I bought it when this was considered to be one of the most fair-friendly bronzers on the market - they offered a lighter 'milk chocolate' shade and the undertone wasn't orange. However, times have changed and now there are a bunch of options that are just a bit lighter and easier to work with (Two Faced's is relatively dark and pigmented meaning that I need to use a light hand and blend it well). I suggest going on YouTube and watching Arna Alayne's bronzer reviews - she can suggest fair-friendly options - stuff like Hoola Lite, Body Shop Honey Bronzer and Bare Minerals Invisible Bronze in fair/light.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I've been using this bronzer for the past 4 years... and i'm never going to switch it. i love it, it doesn't come off strong and dark on the skin.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium