Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went to sephora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control. Great product overall. I highly recommend

on 7/23/2016 1:21:00 PM

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

To Read all 469 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/22/2016 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been working on a sample size of this for quite some time and I have a backup, so that makes me happy. It's great matte bronzer for my NW20 skin. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in medium/deep.

on 7/16/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging is adorable!! I'm NC20 and I have the Chocolate Soleil. It does smell like chocolates :) I use this to warm my face up and also, as a light contour in the hollows of my cheeks and at the sides of my temples to slim my face down. I have a warm undertone, so maybe that's why it shows up a little reddish brown on me, not orange though, which is good. If I'm doing bronzing and light contouring, the reddish tone is no problem at all. But when I'm not paying attention and I apply too much, it does look a bit obvious. On the up side, since it does look a bit reddish, I also use this as a blush sometimes, The reddish tint is no problem for me though, since this is, after all, a Bronzer, which is to warm the face up, and not a Contour. Although I do like that I can also use this as a light contour even with the bit of red in it.

It's a very finely milled powder and also very blendable. I have no problems with breakouts whatsoever.

I will be repurchasing, but I will keep my options open.

I love this bronzer, it stays on the whole day and doesn't get splotchy! Also I love the scent of this bronzer :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was kind of torn between trying this product out and hoola from benefit but i actually ended up getting my hands on a hoola sample and ended up not being a fan of it so i decided to buy the too faced chocolate soleil full sized product and im glad i did! i initially used it to contour which worked perfectly for my complexion but the more i got into contouring i ended up switching up my routine BUT i found this to be perfect for transitioning/blending out my contour. I use this on my forehead , jaw, bone , and hollows of my cheek over my contour. I love applying it with a dual fiber stippling brush because it gives me the softest most beautiful sun kissed look. if im doing a natural look ill apply this as my contour with the same stippling brush instead of my go to Nars ITA brush. I found hoola to be too muddy and hard to blend which is exactly why i love this product , it blends like a dream and the color is perfect its not too orange, red or mud brown. It retails for 30 dollars which is reasonable considering every bronzer in the market retails for about the same amount give or take and the pan is huge ive had it for a while now and i just started to see the rings before you hit pan yet i havent seen the actual pan so its still going strong.

on 6/25/2016 10:18:00 PM

OK so the smell isn't as good as the pallet was did any one notice that the smell isn't the same as the chocolate pallet I was hoping for but it is a good bronzer to contour ! Yes Def would buy again but the smell isn't the best for me personally

on 6/23/2016 9:10:00 AM

I have fair skin and this shade is perfect for me. Not orange or muddy. Adorable packaging (the golden one). As always with bronzers - less is more, and it's better to gently build on than starting out with too much.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. I have tan skin and I find this bronzer is great for warming up the skin. For my skin color range I don't recommend it if you are looking to contour your face with it because it is not dark enough. I use it to give my skin a more bronze appearance which is what it is made more. It is on the pricier side however it has taken me forever to use it all up. It's what I consider an investment.

on 6/19/2016 10:21:00 AM

I have mine in the shade "deep/tan matte" which is
The darkest i guess.
This is an okay bronzer, not my fav, it goes pretty red/orange on my skin, definitely not for contouring!
The smell is okay im not sniffing it all the time because its really nothing special.
I like the packaging though.
I find that sometimes it fades on my forhead like in 3 hours and i rarley touch my face.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder- Review and Comparison to NARS Laguna by Lindsey Rose