Uploaded by Hhall2079

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/02/2017

This is my all-time favorite mascara. Doesn't smudge and gives great volume and length. Price isn't great but you can get a bargain usually on QVC. White tube is easy to find in a makeup bag or purse.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

May/15/2017

I've repurchased Mally mascara again and again. I love that I can layer without clumps.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

Nov/16/2016

I got this in my Allure beauty box and I was really excited because I've heard really good things about this. Unfortunately I was not impressed. It was pretty dry at 1st use and was pretty heavy on my eyes. It took a lot of effort to get up to what I'm used to. it turned out pretty clumpy too. At the end of the day my eyes were really watery and I could wait to get it off. I've …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

Nov/16/2016

I received this as a sample in my Allure beauty box. I hate the way the mascara doesn't glide out of the tube ... there is a lot of resistance! It isn't the worst formula ever but it certainly isn't worth $20. I hate that my lashes feel so heavy at the end of the day. I don't know if it is a specific ingredient or actual weight but my eyes are begging for me to remove this …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0
fromwarsaw

Oct/19/2016

I was really really disappointed. This turned out to be the worst mascara experience for me. After reading many good reviews for this product I purchased on Ebay as its not available in Australia. It turned out I had the same experience as another reviewer below, kitkat187 in her QVC beware review/video.
The mascara was hard to get in and out of the tube, the formula was very wet and globby …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Sep/29/2016

I was looking for a mascara that doesn't flake - this doesn't flake, but rather it melts off and gives me raccoon eyes; didn't even wear it when it was hot. It gives good length, bit of volume but it makes my lashes look spidery. I'm too lazy to return it and wouldn't purchase it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jul/01/2016

favorite mascara ever

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

fromJRRN

Apr/03/2016

One of my recent faves... I like the volume and the length it gives. It holds the curl pretty good. There is no flaking as it wears. It is pretty easy to remove, depending on what you use for makeup remover. The wand is thin enough to work well on bottom lashes. Try to get it as part of the makeup kit (on HSN or Amazon), so you can try other Mally stuff too :)

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Mar/21/2016

Not impressed with this mascara. I found the formula to be very dry, which made it difficult to apply, and it flaked occasionally throughout the day. It also balled up when I attempted to remove it, which made even removal awkward. There are lots of great mascaras, but this isn't one of them.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1183 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

Mar/19/2016

My favorite mascara of LIFE! This mascara does it all. It lengthens, thickens and defines and it's super black. If you like that 3D double stacked touching your eyebrows fake lashes look, then Mally has got you covered. Three coats on the top and one on the bottom.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43