Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara

image 1image 2image 3

3.8

favorite mascara ever

on 4/3/2016 9:48:00 PM

One of my recent faves... I like the volume and the length it gives. It holds the curl pretty good. There is no flaking as it wears. It is pretty easy to remove, depending on what you use for makeup remover. The wand is thin enough to work well on bottom lashes. Try to get it as part of the makeup kit (on HSN or Amazon), so you can try other Mally stuff too :)

To Read all 153 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/21/2016 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Not impressed with this mascara. I found the formula to be very dry, which made it difficult to apply, and it flaked occasionally throughout the day. It also balled up when I attempted to remove it, which made even removal awkward. There are lots of great mascaras, but this isn't one of them.

on 3/19/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

My favorite mascara of LIFE! This mascara does it all. It lengthens, thickens and defines and it's super black. If you like that 3D double stacked touching your eyebrows fake lashes look, then Mally has got you covered. Three coats on the top and one on the bottom.

on 8/30/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received this mascara as a gift. As soon as I saw the brush -- it reminded me of the Jordana Best Volume Mascara -- but this Mally one is a drier formula. So I thought it would perform like my Tarte Lights Camera Lashes (drier formula). But no matter how I used it --- this would end up clumping my lashes. I did provide nice volume, but I have having to comb thru lashes with a lash comb. I won't be purchasing this one again. Too dry and too many clumps.

on 8/23/2015 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The most impressive thing about this mascara is that it wont shift even after a good cry! To be fair the fact that it didnt set my lashes solid like many other mascaras do or have bits of mascara breaking off and ending in my eyes was good to. Its also easy to remove.
It is very liquidy and heavy though. Yes, it was successful in volumizing my lashes but it was murder to apply well because of lashes so easily clumping together. Its not a cheap mascara so I would expect better results.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I saw a blog about different mascara and this one looked like falsies in the picture. I rushed out and bought it. I love mascara and have never found that perfect one.

This one fell short. It doesnt give much volume but does add length, but its so WET. I like to curl my lashes before and after mascara but I couldn't curl them after putting this on. They would just fall down and it would be as if I used nothing and that was with my Japonesque curler, which is amazing. (I have very straight and thick lashes). Also it would easily get around my eyes. Every time I took the wand out of the tube so much product would get on the sides of the tube and start to cake on the sides. I cleaned it off with make up removing wipes but it happened again. It would also flake off through out the day.

I bought this mascara weeks ago and gave it plenty of chances and tried different ways to use it. I'm only one tube closer to finding my Holy Grail!

on 7/9/2015 4:33:00 PM

This is by far my favorite high-end mascara! It volumizes, lengthens, and separates my lashes well without smudging or flaking. It also keeps your lashes soft unlike Benefit's They're Real mascara which makes your lashes very crunchy and brittle. Although it doesn't smudge or flake, it removes easily with eye makeup remover. I don't really have any complaints about this mascara! I have a video talking about this and other mascaras if you want to check it out.

Update: BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT buy the set of 6 of these mascaras from QVC! These mascaras are at a good price because they are from the bottom of the barrel. I have a video about that here too.

on 6/8/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Slightly disappointed Ė I had wanted to get this but $20 is expensive to me for mascara. There are a few things I like about this Mally Volumizing mascara but it still doesnít justify the price tag. I love the natural style brush, the creamy formula and the deep black color but this didnít lengthen the way it shows on QVC? Itís slightly volumizing and doesnít seem to flake or transfer but my CG Professional 3-in-1 Mascara (blue tube) performs just as well, if not better, than Mally and costs $5. I like this but itís too expensive for unspectacular lashes Ė so this will be returned.

on 4/1/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have asian straight short lashes and I didn't think this mascara hold up the curl. This product is wet and I guess I should have it dry before I put a second coat on. But I'm always curling my lashes after I put the mascara to keep that curl. I'd rather continue using my mascara I got from Japan since they hold the curl better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials