Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara

Mally Volumizing MascaraMally MascaraMally Beauty Voluminous Mascara

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've repurchased Mally mascara again and again. I love that I can layer without clumps.

on 1/29/2017 12:58:00 PM

I got this in a box of "Mally's must haves" from Ulta for $39, it had 4 of her best products, and I really like it. I normally wear Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex, Loreal Voluminous etc, so if you like those, you will love this mascara even more, even tho its $20 on its own, its well worth it... I would definitely repurchase it on its own for sure. The "must haves" box is a great deal @ Ulta, and it contains the "pore defender" compact, which is $40 on its own, a $20 beautiful lip gloss, a retractable gold shimmer eye crayon that's also $18 on its own, all 4 are in the box for $39 and I use all of them almost daily.

on 11/16/2016 12:14:00 PM

I got this in my Allure beauty box and I was really excited because I've heard really good things about this. Unfortunately I was not impressed. It was pretty dry at 1st use and was pretty heavy on my eyes. It took a lot of effort to get up to what I'm used to. it turned out pretty clumpy too. At the end of the day my eyes were really watery and I could wait to get it off. I've used it for about a week and the wand comes out so clumpy and coated with thick goo now it's almost impossible to use. I am not a fan and will not continue to use or repurchase. It is definitely not worth $20. If you want a similar but much less clumpy effect I recommend Covergirl Supersize, much cheaper and much less clumpy.

on 11/16/2016 9:17:00 AM

I received this as a sample in my Allure beauty box. I hate the way the mascara doesn't glide out of the tube ... there is a lot of resistance! It isn't the worst formula ever but it certainly isn't worth $20. I hate that my lashes feel so heavy at the end of the day. I don't know if it is a specific ingredient or actual weight but my eyes are begging for me to remove this mascara at the end of the day. Lancome Hypnose is my holy grail mascara and I relearn this every single time I try a new mascara.

on 10/19/2016 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was really really disappointed. This turned out to be the worst mascara experience for me. After reading many good reviews for this product I purchased on Ebay as its not available in Australia. It turned out I had the same experience as another reviewer below, kitkat187 in her QVC beware review/video.
The mascara was hard to get in and out of the tube, the formula was very wet and globby, creating a mess all over the tube and my eyelids, then producing tiny, spikey, clumpy lashes. No volume or length. There was nothing was good about this mascara at all. It may have been a defective tube but its so wrong that a brand would even sell a defective product anywhere. Waste of $$$- going into the trash.

I was looking for a mascara that doesn't flake - this doesn't flake, but rather it melts off and gives me raccoon eyes; didn't even wear it when it was hot. It gives good length, bit of volume but it makes my lashes look spidery. I'm too lazy to return it and wouldn't purchase it again.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

favorite mascara ever

on 4/3/2016 9:48:00 PM

One of my recent faves... I like the volume and the length it gives. It holds the curl pretty good. There is no flaking as it wears. It is pretty easy to remove, depending on what you use for makeup remover. The wand is thin enough to work well on bottom lashes. Try to get it as part of the makeup kit (on HSN or Amazon), so you can try other Mally stuff too :)

on 3/21/2016 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Not impressed with this mascara. I found the formula to be very dry, which made it difficult to apply, and it flaked occasionally throughout the day. It also balled up when I attempted to remove it, which made even removal awkward. There are lots of great mascaras, but this isn't one of them.

on 3/19/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

My favorite mascara of LIFE! This mascara does it all. It lengthens, thickens and defines and it's super black. If you like that 3D double stacked touching your eyebrows fake lashes look, then Mally has got you covered. Three coats on the top and one on the bottom.

Popular Mascaras