Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.3

on 9/28/2016 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have used, its work, but not so good.

on 9/21/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is just good to have around the house for any injuries, especially little boys with constantly scraped-up knees LOL. This doesn't hurt fragile or sensitive skin and kills germs. There is a red dye added, and this is useful because it's not a product to trifle with. You must keep this away from any mucousy areas - eyes, nose, mouth - and you don't want to let little kids use it without supervrsion. There's a slight medicinal scent, but it's not overwhelming or lasting. It's a very thin liquid, so a pump applicator would be really nice - I could only find the huge containers with a pump.

My acne has really improved lately, but I use this to wash my face once a week as a preventive measure. Also, I'll use it if something crops up, especially if there's any draining. Even after rinsing off, this continues to kill germs for hours. I've also heard of using Provodine (iodine) as a mask but I haven't tried it yet. I don't know if Hibiclens would prove irritating to skin if used daily, but I've never experienced irritation/pain/dryness.

on 5/7/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

been using the product for about a month to trat skin infections and it if great .