Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 12/23/2008 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even though I originally intended to buy the Red Velvet lip shine, the smell of this intrigued me. It has a sweet scent that reminded me of gooey melted marshmallows...like a s'more! Although I worried the glitter would be too gaudy, it's very subtle on the lips. It also has a smooth texture and just enough stickiness to make it feel right. The only downside was the taste. It just doesn't taste as good as it smells which was kind of disappointing, which is why I took off a lippie. Yet the fact that it is a long lasting gloss and that it makes my lips feel happy more than makes up for this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

OMG the taste of this lipgloss is THE BEST. Seriously. Chocolate and marshmallow. I don't taste graham crackers in here but a it is wonderful chocolate marshmallow lipgloss. Not sticky but a better formula than the Red Kiss Me Balm. The color is a semi-clear white sparkly gloss that looks great over lipstick or lipliner. Fabulous. The only downside to this and all Philosophy gloss is that the lasting power isn't the best. A few hours tops. But it tastes so good you'll want to reapply it a LOT. Very moisturizing, much more so than the Red Kiss Me balm and tastes SO much better. Yum.